I've been here a long time

anonymous

Every few years I would come here to read out of morbid curiosity. I have to say, I disagreed with most of what I saw written. The company has always had a clear message. I didn't always agree, but often I found they were correct in their logic despite my concerns. Once again the message they are sending is clear. I cost too much.

Henry Charlton is pushing out the experienced for the cheaper "fresh" reps. In a few months he's managed to completely change the compensation so much that it no longer makes sense for an experienced rep to work at this company. I'm a rarity in that I'm not concerned that he is now tracking reps with GPS. I do what I should be doing every day. I know there are many who do not and they are the real targets. I still have passion, I work my ass off, I believe it's a better technology. Unfortunately, I can no longer afford to work here any longer. I expect the company will continue to be successful as they have a huge lead on the competition and as long as they don't cut back on R&D they should be fine. I wish everyone luck.

For the the jealous Ethicon/Cov reps that troll this board I won't be back to read your hack comments so only waste your time if you find it pleases you.

<

Every few years I would come here to read out of morbid curiosity. I have to say, I disagreed with most of what I saw written. The company has always had a clear message. I didn't always agree, but often I found they were correct in their logic despite my concerns. Once again the message they are sending is clear. I cost too much.

Henry Charlton is pushing out the experienced for the cheaper "fresh" reps. In a few months he's managed to completely change the compensation so much that it no longer makes sense for an experienced rep to work at this company. I'm a rarity in that I'm not concerned that he is now tracking reps with GPS. I do what I should be doing every day. I know there are many who do not and they are the real targets. I still have passion, I work my ass off, I believe it's a better technology. Unfortunately, I can no longer afford to work here any longer. I expect the company will continue to be successful as they have a huge lead on the competition and as long as they don't cut back on R&D they should be fine. I wish everyone luck.

For the the jealous Ethicon/Cov reps that troll this board I won't be back to read your hack comments so only waste your time if you find it pleases you.

So, so sad. :(

Covidien rules!

Maybe you cost too much relative to what you're producing. The leadership has seemingly gone out of its way to share that nearly all of the growth is coming from just 30-40% of the CSRs. I can assure you that 30-40% of folks can absolutely afford to work here.

It sounds like the older generation have had too much KoolAid and not willing to change. Any company you go to these days will expect you to be bible and be a change agent.

The younger generation can deliver the same level of works for less money. Based on that the management made the right decision.

Plain and simple.

It sounds like the older generation have had too much KoolAid and not willing to change. Any company you go to these days will expect you to be bible and be a change agent.

The younger generation can deliver the same level of works for less money. Based on that the management made the right decision.

Plain and simple.

Hey Mr. Kool-aid,
I'm assuming you're part of that younger generation. What meeting were you in when your tool a$$ heard some d1ck head manager use the phrase "change agent". That's the same bullsh1t that goes on all the time. Some manager who used to get his a$$ kicked daily in high school reads a book and then crowns himself f'n genius. Then all their half retarded, can't think for themselves robot underlings repeat them like gospel. Hilarious.

Hey Mr. Kool-aid,
I'm assuming you're part of that younger generation. What meeting were you in when your tool a$$ heard some d1ck head manager use the phrase "change agent". That's the same bullsh1t that goes on all the time. Some manager who used to get his a$$ kicked daily in high school reads a book and then crowns himself f'n genius. Then all their half retarded, can't think for themselves robot underlings repeat them like gospel. Hilarious.

Ass. Dickhead. Bullshit. You can type dirty words without using $pec1al €haracter$

Hey Mr. Kool-aid,

The more important thing is I am still here and got promoted while you were pushed aside and kicked out.

So long old fart!

Intuitive has become a creepy employer. I've never heard of another 'prestigious' company scrutinizing their employees like this. This will sour most employees relationship with ISI.