It's October! OT Checks Must Be On The Way!

Anonymous

Woo-hoo! It's October and Rust Consulting MUST have mailed the checks today! I'm sure when I get home from work there will be $100 bills stuffed in the mailbox! What a great day!

Geez, I hope they don't mean October 2013.

<

Novartis owes you! 12 years, Exec Sales, 6 National Awards, Mid 50's in age, high rankings and ratings, severance gone, COBRA gone, diligently have looked for employment for year and a half, and cannot find anything due to age
They knew exactly what they were doing and you say they owe you?

Novartis owes you! 12 years, Exec Sales, 6 National Awards, Mid 50's in age, high rankings and ratings, severance gone, COBRA gone, diligently have looked for employment for year and a half, and cannot find anything due to age
They knew exactly what they were doing and you say they owe you?

Mid 40's - make an extra $200k a year in side business. Lay off was a blessing. Why weren't you prepared? I bet you have a big house, fancy car and private schools.

Providing fellatio to strange men you meet is not a legitimate side business comrade.

Well but at least he gets the 200K a year in cash so he doesn't have to report it. If the guy wants to catch a few on the side and can bring in that kind of cash I say he was really prepared for being let go. He now gets paid for something he is passionate about.