• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

It's happening! New offer from Ackman. New horizons.

I agree with everything the poster above said except I don't think the stock goes all the way back to $120. I believe if the deal fell through it would fall to $140. Everything else is spot on.

90 100 120, who cares it's all bad, this deal will get inked this yr for sure now, I should have listened makes me sick to my stomach, that's for sure.

Quantitative Easing 3 is over as of today: Farewell, QE3! OK, now what is the strategery, Valeant? Your junk bonds are OK for 2 or 3 more years, but then what, as they mature and have to be rolled over into higher-interest junk loans? Would also like to know your future plan if the hostile takeover of Allergan goes nowhere, and you cannot rely on their juicy cash balance sheet and sterling bond rating to leverage your way out of your predicament.