Its been a few months now - Lets have an honest discussion

Merck's data is better than ours! Look out greedy pigs in Foster City!!

Article from today --
We would still argue that the data for Gilead’s fixed dose combination (FDC) of Sovaldi + ledipasvir in GT1 treatment naïve hep C from the ION-3 trial have been among the most compelling in the field. Period. This is related to the very high SVR12 rates [No trace of HCV. Ed.] at 8 weeks (94% for 8wks and 95% for 12wks without RBV), which no company has been able to show. Merck’s (MRK) SVR8 was 83% (25/30) on the 5172/8742 combo plus RBV for an 8wk treatment, which is not competitive and may decline with higher patient numbers. The physician feedback on ION-3 has been remarkable given very high cure rates in 8 weeks and a very clean safety profile.

I heard that there was an organized protest EASL this week against the price of sovaldi. The data may be impressive but the company deserves every black eye it gets. J Martin is a thief.

That is why I just left Gilead and signed on to Merck. Picked up an extra 20 Grand salary too. I hear the conditions are much more tolerable than the stuff we have had to endure in order for Gilead to squeeze every dollar out of the health care system. I think the posters who said that Gilead was acting like Greedy Pigs were on to something. I hate to say it, but I have to agree and that is from 8 years of experience (first in HIV then in the disaster called their HCV franchise).

Shut Up. We own you little dweeps. WE ARE GILEAD and WE REIGN SUPREME. I'll take two creams with that coffee - did you hear me!!! Now get out of my way - you are taking too much of my Oxygen. Just be glad we still let you all still have some - but, don't take it for granted: We may change our minds on that one too!!!

This sounds like the rep in Georgia, he was cool until you had your product launch, now I can't stand to see him coming.