Its been a few months now - Lets have an honest discussion

Anonymous

I think we will crush Abbvie unless they undercut in price, so on that score the future looks bright (I think), However, I am not having much fun here. My manager is OK, he lets us do our job for the most part-I'm just not satisfied here. Would like an honest round of feedback from my colleagues. (I know we are not supposed to post here - so what)

I think we will crush Abbvie unless they undercut in price, so on that score the future looks bright (I think), However, I am not having much fun here. My manager is OK, he lets us do our job for the most part-I'm just not satisfied here. Would like an honest round of feedback from my colleagues. (I know we are not supposed to post here - so what)

I also am starting to look around at other opportunities. My manager is a little bit more micro-managing than yours and has become almost unbearable. (Texas)

I know who you are!! Screw YOU! You haven't worked a solid day since you were hired on to the Texas Team. I wish you would just leave. I happen to love my Texas Manager...he treats me very well; as he should since I bring in most of the Texas revenue. Just leave and give us a break.

California here. I like it here so far and I think abbvie will be crushed (unless they try and undercut the whole market by price gouching) I think I'll stay put. Did here about that Texas mgr though. Maybe a little too aggressive - just keep cool, he'll calm down.

This post is pretty indicative of the calibre of people hired there.....bunch of PCP snot nosed douches who think they're the BMOC (big man on campus for you rookies) because the NEJM article sold sofosbuvir, not the reps. Gilead is who they are, a pretentious organization led by a narcissist who thinks they can do what they want, screw the patients over cost and treat reps like crap. Two years from now, 60% of those there from the start will see the company for what it is. Everyone of you will get what you deserve......micromanagers who'll make your life miserable, distrust from the HCV treaters (due to the BS package insert for sof) and since you can't make more than 125% of target, used by senior management to line their pockets while you only get a dribble of what you "earned". Enjoy the ride.

This post is pretty indicative of the calibre of people hired there.....bunch of PCP snot nosed douches who think they're the BMOC (big man on campus for you rookies) because the NEJM article sold sofosbuvir, not the reps. Gilead is who they are, a pretentious organization led by a narcissist who thinks they can do what they want, screw the patients over cost and treat reps like crap. Two years from now, 60% of those there from the start will see the company for what it is. Everyone of you will get what you deserve......micromanagers who'll make your life miserable, distrust from the HCV treaters (due to the BS package insert for sof) and since you can't make more than 125% of target, used by senior management to line their pockets while you only get a dribble of what you "earned". Enjoy the ride.

Shut Up. We own you little dweeps. WE ARE GILEAD and WE REIGN SUPREME. I'll take two creams with that coffee - did you hear me!!! Now get out of my way - you are taking too much of my Oxygen. Just be glad we still let you all still have some - but, don't take it for granted: We may change our minds on that one too!!!

Eat Mine. As a Gilead rep I enjoy a major discount on Gilead stock (which is up like 5$ in the last couple days) so sorry to rain on your little parade. I actually enjoy selling an over-priced drug that no one can really afford. If you don't want it - fine, go take some Peg/Riba. You can always sell your Mcmansion and move into an apartment (no charge for this advice). Sell your jewelry too. Sell everything - just shut up and don't complain. DO YOU HEAR ME!!!! LOSERS!

Agreed! I am another gilead rep and I totally agree with this poster. Screw you if you cant afford this medicine. Not everyone can live. People do die you know. Just learn to do it gracefully and don't get in my way. If you can afford to pay or have health insurance , then I'll take your money but I don't associate with diseased people like yourself - again: Keep out of my way.

Agreed! I am another gilead rep and I totally agree with this poster. Screw you if you cant afford this medicine. Not everyone can live. People do die you know. Just learn to do it gracefully and don't get in my way. If you can afford to pay or have health insurance , then I'll take your money but I don't associate with diseased people like yourself - again: Keep out of my way.

I wrote a letter to our President citing your outrageous price and calling for government intervention. You are the LOSER not me!

Hey Loser: I got HCV from a blood transfusion while wounded in Viet Nam, chump! So you can take your fancy suit and pretend you are a big shot! Do you still cry when things don't go right and have your mommy hug you? DISGUSTING COMPANY and EMPLOYEES! My Doctor said he refuses to see pharma reps and now I know why, WORTHLESS SH*TS!