It is March 15 2013 and IS still doesn't have 2012 numbers!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

WTF?

So I get today off to sit at home and take the compliance tests. Fine. While here, my DBM sends me the latest week's data. We have sales data through mid February and yet operations can't get me my December numbers? Seriously, what is wrong with this place?

It is MARCH!!!!!!!!!! MARCH and you can't tell me my December numbers yet you already did my review??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place is pfucked!

<

Hey, have you seen your Prevnar goals yet? This place is going to sh*t as a sales operation. 5 years ago you'd be fired for not knowing your business. Now they pay you not to know it!!

It's about calls, copay cards, compliance and mailing letters. Those are the new metrics.

It's like Primary Care leadership 101 again.

Very interesting! I received a pay-stub copy in the mail on 3-16-2013, with the description "Sales Performance". March 11th was my official termination date, under the latest "Pfizer Optimization". How can I get paid for Q4, when the numbers are not in for accurate calculations?

Very interesting! I received a pay-stub copy in the mail on 3-16-2013, with the description "Sales Performance". March 11th was my official termination date, under the latest "Pfizer Optimization". How can I get paid for Q4, when the numbers are not in for accurate calculations?

What are you talking about?