• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Is your drug REALY called xusbir?

Thanks. I will get the report in to HR first thing on Monday. I thank you for your Honesty. You can continue to remain anonymous. I will submit the report anonymously also. This really bothers me that some employee (probably a new hire) thinks they can ruin the surprise. We spent a lot of money, not only buying the company but doing all the studies. The least we could do is release the name on "OUR TIMETABLE". Again, I thank you for your cooperation. You can rest assured that you did the right thing in coming forward. I have done the same thing countless times - Mostly anonymously. However, on occasion I have told my name when I go to HR. I have 2 actual terminations directly credited to my honesty and a LOT of letters in files.

Thanks. I will get the report in to HR first thing on Monday. I thank you for your Honesty. You can continue to remain anonymous. I will submit the report anonymously also. This really bothers me that some employee (probably a new hire) thinks they can ruin the surprise. We spent a lot of money, not only buying the company but doing all the studies. The least we could do is release the name on "OUR TIMETABLE". Again, I thank you for your cooperation. You can rest assured that you did the right thing in coming forward. I have done the same thing countless times - Mostly anonymously. However, on occasion I have told my name when I go to HR. I have 2 actual terminations directly credited to my honesty and a LOT of letters in files.

I just hate when people are not "company men and company woman" Actually, HR likes my anonymous sourcing. They get some good scoops from me.

ATM means A$$ 2 mouth. Take that to HR and see where that gets u.

Get off the board Merckie, I know who A. M. is and that's who I'm turning in. He is going down. I hate that S OB anyhow. I think his name is Tom too. Almost sure of it. Loser, I have a couple other things I can "attach" on to my little report. He is going to be so S crewed. I just love when justice is done to losers. I bet AM doesn't even worship KY like I do. Some say that KY is out for himself. No way! He is "tough" with us cause we need that kind of discipline. We beg for it. Honestly most of us are losers and are just lowly reps. KY is where he is at because he is much better than most of you all. As soon as I step over a few of you I'll be getting closer to his level.

Get off the board Merckie, I know who A. M. is and that's who I'm turning in. He is going down. I hate that S OB anyhow. I think his name is Tom too. Almost sure of it. Loser, I have a couple other things I can "attach" on to my little report. He is going to be so S crewed. I just love when justice is done to losers. I bet AM doesn't even worship KY like I do. Some say that KY is out for himself. No way! He is "tough" with us cause we need that kind of discipline. We beg for it. Honestly most of us are losers and are just lowly reps. KY is where he is at because he is much better than most of you all. As soon as I step over a few of you I'll be getting closer to his level.

Xusbir will not do as well, when we launch. We will crush your Xusbir. Give us about 6 months and then we will be out.

I know A. M. ; He is a s cu m bag . I would turn his a ss in too. Fry him; He deserves what is coming to him.