• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Is it True?

<

Oh I hope your right!!!! We can only hope! However, I am sure you are just posing as someone with some intel and you know nothing. Facts please.

Yes, May 7th is the big announcement. Sage Path will be picking up Edarbi. Put your seat belts on, it will be a bumpy ride. Lay-offs just around the corner!

Let's hope lay offs are around the corner, I would like a big fat severance before I start my new job! I really didn't think it would happen but with all these Actos lawsuits it may actually happen. I know many reps waiting for the othershoe to drop!!

I'm hearing news will be big and more than just one drug going to sage path. I'm told hope you have alo in your bag cuz if you don't there is a good chance you will be gone by mid August. So, for all the haters who work her bashing our new DPP4 you'd better hope it is in your bag.

This is BS. Edarbyclor is poised to grow due to the "top billing" chlorthalidone will receive in the upcoming JNC guidelines. Obviously not talking blockbuster, but Sales/Marketing has been geared towards this positive and free advertising for the better diuretic. They'll give it another run at least another year.