Is It Ever Too Late To Get Rid of Dead Weight At Top?

If I were a major investor or a big wig at the top, I'd want to sell AZ too!! There's no future here, but still some money to be made with the remaining patent life of some of these drugs. Maybe someone else could have some success with Brilinta even (it IS a good drug & better than Effient)... Another company might be smart enough to lower the price and get a good marketing strategy in place.

I say SELL... Take the money and RUN!!

I don't like this at all. My pension is with these screw ups, but the higher ups will likely profit from a sell off.
Can you imagine the line of people waiting to kick people like MT and LN in the ass on their way out the door. There are many people just waiting for that opportunity. How sweet would that be?

I don't like this at all. My pension is with these screw ups, but the higher ups will likely profit from a sell off.

Remember ENRON. Lots of pensioners lost everything, while the executives sold their shares, telling the employees, "everything is great!" Sound familiar? Have you taken a look at what the executives do with their stock grants, immediately? Do they hold AZ shares or sell??