AZ- ever heard of Ash Wednesday?

Wow, where is all this anti- Catholic ignorance coming from. We Catholics eat 2 small meatless meals and one regular one on Ash Wed and Good Fri - and I don't work for AZ and now I sure as hell don't want - sounds like bigoted place
You’re the one who’s a bigot. Who cares what you eat or how much you eat on any given day? TMI, in my opinion. Keep your dietary diary private. God will thank you for doing that.

AZ-
You must have enough lawyers on payroll to hold the hands of our inept leaders when it comes to scheduling meetings and NOT accommodating religious holidays- guess they dropped the ball with Chi-town

Many of the pharma-hating lawyers would love to be made aware of this one I’m sure... just saying, AZ. You might want to reconsider departure and arrival dates that do not allow your employees to attend religious services!!

—————————-
Are employers required to accommodate the religious beliefs and practices of applicants and employees?

Yes. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits employment discrimination based on religion. This includes refusing to accommodate an employee's sincerely held religious beliefs or practices unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship (more than a minimal burden on operation of the business). A religious practice may be sincerely held by an individual even if newly adopted, not consistently observed, or different from the commonly followed tenets of the individual's religion.

What an idiot! Quit, you stupid fucker if you don't want to work during your religious holiday! Smear a little dog shit on your forehead and get on the fucking plane!

AZ-
You must have enough lawyers on payroll to hold the hands of our inept leaders when it comes to scheduling meetings and NOT accommodating religious holidays- guess they dropped the ball with Chi-town

Many of the pharma-hating lawyers would love to be made aware of this one I’m sure... just saying, AZ. You might want to reconsider departure and arrival dates that do not allow your employees to attend religious services!!

—————————-
Are employers required to accommodate the religious beliefs and practices of applicants and employees?

Yes. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits employment discrimination based on religion. This includes refusing to accommodate an employee's sincerely held religious beliefs or practices unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship (more than a minimal burden on operation of the business). A religious practice may be sincerely held by an individual even if newly adopted, not consistently observed, or different from the commonly followed tenets of the individual's religion.

Pagan death ritual layered in with dozens of other pagan rituals and beliefs.