• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Is anyone making bonus on Kyprolis?

Why are OBU reps garbage? Why does not amount of Amgen training make any difference? Why are OBU orange and blue reps the down syndrome reps of wannabe oncology?

You former Onyx reps are by far the nastiest, most bitter, rude, and insecure people I have ever met. I actually really like my current Onyx rep. He is intelligent, nice, and doesn't bite the hand that feeds him. Let's hope we can continue to fill former Onyx positions with more people like him- who are positive and willing to work hard for the company that pays your 6-figure salary.

You guys are so pissed off that Amgen bought you and you were forced to leave because you didn't like the culture. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! I have always been tired of you guys coming on here to trash Amgen reps but you are starting to look ridiculous, not to mention using an analogy about Down Syndrome. That is sick. My best friend has a daughter with DS and she is a wonderful little girl. Your nasty little comments show how heartless you are. I hope you truly are FORMER Onyx (no longer Amgen) because we don't need your hatred and ridicule here. I know none of my Amgen counterparts would ever be so cruel. But, it seems like so many Onyx people are lacking in the "being a good person" department. Good riddance.

You former Onyx reps are by far the nastiest, most bitter, rude, and insecure people I have ever met. I actually really like my current Onyx rep. He is intelligent, nice, and doesn't bite the hand that feeds him. Let's hope we can continue to fill former Onyx positions with more people like him- who are positive and willing to work hard for the company that pays your 6-figure salary.

You guys are so pissed off that Amgen bought you and you were forced to leave because you didn't like the culture. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! I have always been tired of you guys coming on here to trash Amgen reps but you are starting to look ridiculous, not to mention using an analogy about Down Syndrome. That is sick. My best friend has a daughter with DS and she is a wonderful little girl. Your nasty little comments show how heartless you are. I hope you truly are FORMER Onyx (no longer Amgen) because we don't need your hatred and ridicule here. I know none of my Amgen counterparts would ever be so cruel. But, it seems like so many Onyx people are lacking in the "being a good person" department. Good riddance.

You should sign your friend's daughter up today. She'll have a higher IQ than most of the OBU! Corky rules!!!

Settle down. We don't like you because you're incompetent, yet you don't know it. That is maddening to people who get it.