Is anyone hearing Friday or Monday?

<

I heard on the 1st is when an announcement will be made! How do I know?? I don’t really but I have been at Bayer for a good while and I talk to the right people. So I am saying the 1st because that what I was told.

This is rediculous… we have two calls on the 9th and 10th one from Global 9th and USPH on the 10th. So those will be the calls telling us what to expect that week followed by a call on the 16th (all on the calendar already) when it’s been rolled out. So my prediction would also be before Thanksgiving we know our fate with all changes in place starting q1 bc we still need to close out q4 string since we are broke!

No one except c-level knows what’s going on. Quit speculating and scaring and stressing people out. You’ll know when you know.
I’m scaring and stressing people out? You serious? Perhaps it’s the slew of emails, town halls, speak up and listens and many new calendar invites we have from every c suite person and above. How can anyone in their right might focus on making Bayer money when we don’t know if they intend to keep me .

I am putting it on every fucking post so they see it because I know HR reads these. Listen to me management! I not working another fucking day until I know I have a job or not. This 90 day 5x’s bullshit only makes me want to work even less and I will be honest I was a hard working employee. That 90 day comment was the stupidest thing I have ever heard. So we are clear!!! I am not selling your drug until you make a decision.

I am putting it on every fucking post so they see it because I know HR reads these. Listen to me management! I not working another fucking day until I know I have a job or not. This 90 day 5x’s bullshit only makes me want to work even less and I will be honest I was a hard working employee. That 90 day comment was the stupidest thing I have ever heard. So we are clear!!! I am not selling your drug until you make a decision.

exactly!

Thanks, Cry Bully Karen. We love you, deranged pudding cup.

The leaders who are the decisions makers have no concept of how distracting it is to feel like your job is at jeopardy. No matter who hard you try not to you speculate about what the measures might be that will keep your division afloat or make a job valid. It is brutal in a world where there is so much chaos. For field personnel it is mentally exhausting and difficult to be in front of customers. Hearing you may have a year to find out if your job is still a job is hard. Yes, could we start looking for other jobs, of course. Do you want to when you currently have a job, no.
It is so insensitive of all the excessively paid executives. You make enough money to lose your job today and probably make it without one. Not so much for your average joe employee.

Bottom line is you have to put you, your family, your mental health first. If you are lucky enough to find a new job- take it. This limbo is so exhausting and unproductive. Personnel with talent and drive will jump first. Headhunters can smell blood in the water.
Directors, executive directors, VPs, SVPs don’t care- they are making hundreds of thousands a year and because Pharma isn’t a meritocracy they will likely be retained. Great job on the DSO, though.

The leaders who are the decisions makers have no concept of how distracting it is to feel like your job is at jeopardy. No matter who hard you try not to you speculate about what the measures might be that will keep your division afloat or make a job valid. It is brutal in a world where there is so much chaos. For field personnel it is mentally exhausting and difficult to be in front of customers. Hearing you may have a year to find out if your job is still a job is hard. Yes, could we start looking for other jobs, of course. Do you want to when you currently have a job, no.
It is so insensitive of all the excessively paid executives. You make enough money to lose your job today and probably make it without one. Not so much for your average joe employee.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. Your statements are pure conjecture and no factual basis. Folks on the leadership teams are just as at risk of losing their jobs and have just as much to lose just like anyone else.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. Your statements are pure conjecture and no factual basis. Folks on the leadership teams are just as at risk of losing their jobs and have just as much to lose just like anyone else.
Says the Manager that has stock options to cash out should this happen! Don’t try to justify this stupid ass 90 day 5X Shit show. If you’re going to do it then have the decency to get it over with so people will know,. Hell the way most companies do it. Don’t say ohhh they care by being transparent!! Bullshit that way want people to leave as fast as they can so they don’t have to pay them out.

I should have known this company was going to shit when John P left!!! He was the main reason I came to this company. Then when they filled his position with that fucking idiot Denny.. The person above is dead on!

Says the Manager that has stock options to cash out should this happen! Don’t try to justify this stupid ass 90 day 5X Shit show. If you’re going to do it then have the decency to get it over with so people will know,. Hell the way most companies do it. Don’t say ohhh they care by being transparent!! Bullshit that way want people to leave as fast as they can so they don’t have to pay them out.
This DDO model is too complicated for you to understand, huh? Yeah, you should pack your rep bag and go to some traditional Pharma company.