Inventiv Recruiters Suck

Anonymous

I have been working for Inventiv for over 5 years and the recruiter I used to work with retired. So unfortunate, he was awesome and the recruiters that took his place blow. Never returning phone calls or emails. I do not get why Inventiv would not want to retain good reps with a proven track record and great reputation. Just seems inefficient to me. Has anyone else experienced this?

<

I have been working for Inventiv for over 5 years and the recruiter I used to work with retired. So unfortunate, he was awesome and the recruiters that took his place blow. Never returning phone calls or emails. I do not get why Inventiv would not want to retain good reps with a proven track record and great reputation. Just seems inefficient to me. Has anyone else experienced this?

No fuckface you are the only one

this is par for inVentiv..sounded like you had a good 'in' with former recruiter..Now you're just another former rep bugging this guy with emails and voicemails (really how hard is it to find qualified or even over qualified reps now- post a job and within 20 minutes you'll have 200 resumes), find a hiring mgr fast otherwise your resume is just moving down the list.