• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Interview for Diabetes Sales Rep

anonymous

Hi,

Was curious how long it typically takes for HR to get back to a potential new hire after a phone screening? I recently applied and was interviewed about basic qualifications, experience, expected compensastion, etc. I sent a thank you email as well. Any insight would help.

Thank you.

<

Thank you. I was told a POA meeting was taking place and hiring managers would be there so maybe that is why I haven't heard back. Sounded like they wanted to make the hire quickly.

Thank you. I was told a POA meeting was taking place and hiring managers would be there so maybe that is why I haven't heard back. Sounded like they wanted to make the hire quickly.

Yes, everyone was at a company meeting all last week, back on Monday, sit tight! And don't wait for people to call _you_, but hopefully I didn't need to tell you that :)