• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

IMS Purchases SDI

The hairdo is only the beginning. Wait until he meets with a customer and his eyes start rolling around like a cartoon character. I've never seen anything like it before. Then he will tell the customer in one breath how stupid they are and that he is the visionary the industry sorely needs. It is the greatest show on earth!
No need for the personal attacks. It makes you look childish. If you want to criticize managements decisions that's fair game and they've made a bunch of bad ones, but you should really rethink the personal stuff if you want people to take you seriously.

No need for the personal attacks. It makes you look childish. If you want to criticize managements decisions that's fair game and they've made a bunch of bad ones, but you should really rethink the personal stuff if you want people to take you seriously.

I think AK needs to rethink his hairdo if he wants people to take HIM seriously.

Waiting to see if the sale gets approved. If it does, MASS layoffs are VERY close. If it doesnt, SDI is out of options, money and common sense so they'll be going the way of the Dodo.

It's mid-October. Nine months after the initial acquisition announcement. Could have had a baby by now. When will they finally sign the papers or at least be honest about the future of all employees?

Probably not a bunch of failures with the initials of AK, JR, TL, DA, KP, MJ - heck, I could go on and on and on - all who made SDI a failure. IMS is smart enough to cut the ties as soon as possible! Boy, will I'llbe glad when it's over!

Does it really mattter? It will be over soon - one way or the other and the net result is that many will be on the streets. No company will sustain the number of emplyees that will result from the merger and SDI can no longer afford to keep the status quo if it fails. This will be resolved shortly and few, if any, will be smiling!

Is IMS sooooo stupid to bring on those failures from SDI? The one's that made Verispan FAIL

As a client i certainly hope not....my department cannot stand more crap than I already have to deal with!