• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Ilumya TMs officially expendable, DOA

Premium price+Poor PASI scores+IL Specificity without proven safety benefits+incompetent managed markets team+bozo management with no ideas+surplus reps from failing biologics+suspect manufacturing+no friends=

3 Ilumya scripts per day

Your math adds up correctly.
After all that delay and preparation, hiring NSDs and reps how long ago ? and you get 3 scripts ? Yes, it's early but people in Princeton must be puckering.

Premium price+Poor PASI scores+IL Specificity without proven safety benefits+incompetent managed markets team+bozo management with no ideas+surplus reps from failing biologics+suspect manufacturing+no friends=

3 Ilumya scripts per day

More like 3 scripts in 6 months. Tell us how you can even write a script for a product that isn’t even manufactured yet?????

Your math adds up correctly.
After all that delay and preparation, hiring NSDs and reps how long ago ? and you get 3 scripts ? Yes, it's early but people in Princeton must be puckering.

RSM telegraphing that home office is very nervous. May reduce # territories by 20% in 30-60 days, definitely by year end.

RSM telegraphing that home office is very nervous. May reduce # territories by 20% in 30-60 days, definitely by year end.

What do they expect? Asking us to send patients to the HUB when drug isn't available yet. We have zero patient information to leave offices, and nothing on the EAP program. We just received something other than a PI to detail off of. Doctors have viewed this as a "yeah, whatever. Maybe come back and talk to me after your drug is FINALLY available." They are asking us to kill what's left of our credibility, which any rep at this point isn't going to do.

What do they expect? Asking us to send patients to the HUB when drug isn't available yet. We have zero patient information to leave offices, and nothing on the EAP program. We just received something other than a PI to detail off of. Doctors have viewed this as a "yeah, whatever. Maybe come back and talk to me after your drug is FINALLY available." They are asking us to kill what's left of our credibility, which any rep at this point isn't going to do.

This is EXACTLY what I’ve seen before about this company.
They simply can’t execute anything.
No structure, infrastructure or any even decent leadership.
Y’all been waiting this for THIS ???
Bah !!!

1- Nobody is getting laid off. Not yet anyway. Sun isn’t going to carry that force only to downsize it at launch.
2- The uptake of Ilumya will take time and growth will largely happen due to buying access.
3- Ilumya Management is what it is. This is Sun and nobody “wants” to come here so they get what they get. Most managers are either thinking they can reinvent themselves here or the are trying to recover a position with the big boys and drawing Sun pay until then.
4- Every TM was desperate to find any job. That is why they “you” are here. If you had a chance anywhere else you would chose Sun? Nope.

So suck it up and try to give that dog away until either the Sun~sets on your career here or you are very lucky to get the ef out.

1- Nobody is getting laid off. Not yet anyway. Sun isn’t going to carry that force only to downsize it at launch.
2- The uptake of Ilumya will take time and growth will largely happen due to buying access.
3- Ilumya Management is what it is. This is Sun and nobody “wants” to come here so they get what they get. Most managers are either thinking they can reinvent themselves here or the are trying to recover a position with the big boys and drawing Sun pay until then.
4- Every TM was desperate to find any job. That is why they “you” are here. If you had a chance anywhere else you would chose Sun? Nope.

So suck it up and try to give that dog away until either the Sun~sets on your career here or you are very lucky to get the ef out.

Buying access? That’s funny if you think Sun will spend money to buy access. You would have to first have a managed care team who even knows the definition of managed care.

Gee, what an original idea: SUN Pharma buying access. As if Abbvie, J&J, and others have not got this figured out and have access contracts locked up with non-competes. Need money and data to buy access. SUN does not spend money and Ilumya has lousy PASI scores vs. established brands. Sad situation I'm afraid. That also assumes that SUN can actually manufacture a valid batch to distribute and sell.

Gee, what an original idea: SUN Pharma buying access. As if Abbvie, J&J, and others have not got this figured out and have access contracts locked up with non-competes. Need money and data to buy access. SUN does not spend money and Ilumya has lousy PASI scores vs. established brands. Sad situation I'm afraid. That also assumes that SUN can actually manufacture a valid batch to distribute and sell.

Here’s the funny thing: Sun didn’t develop Ilumya and won’t be manufacturing it themselves.

I guess Sun figured they are a sales and marketing juggernaut with this one.

Seriously ?

Here’s the funny thing: Sun didn’t develop Ilumya and won’t be manufacturing it themselves.

Seriously ?

Hilarious. Yeah - their ability to sell generics and branded generics is very questionable, let alone an injectable.

Seriously ?

That’s scary.
I hope resumes are being worked on - folks are going to have to explain why they’re leaving so soon.

My manager actually told me to challenge physicians that that Ilumya is MORE efficacious than Tremfy. Really? Where did the ass clown managers come from? I told my manager next lunch, you step in and show me how it's done. Ha!

My manager actually told me to challenge physicians that that Ilumya is MORE efficacious than Tremfy. Really? Where did the ass clown managers come from? I told my manager next lunch, you step in and show me how it's done. Ha!

Wow. Yeah don't go there. Let those idiots ruin their credibility. That is borderline unethical.

Get that direction recorded on your phone. It’ll come in handy when the Feds come calling.

1/2 of the managers are clueless and trying to bring their “pharma expertise” to this role. A disaster before we are even at day one. The entire thing is one big cluster efffff. Only 10% of this force today will still be with Sun in 2020. I guarantee it it. #CrushedByTheBigGuys

Most who joined the Sun Biologic Team were
1-Layed off and desperate
2-Money hungry and walked away from a good gig and now regret it
3-Believed the lies and did NOT research this loser drug