• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Ilumya TMs do you know what unethical behavior means?

Many complaints have been submitted which were obvious violations of law.
That’s ‘law’, not just PHrMA guidelines, and no action was taken. None.

This place is the land of misfit, wanna-be , controlling (yet no action) compliance cops.

Got that ?

Wonder what HCNA is thinking reading this? I’ll have to spend a little extra time on the third floor today.

go back and re-read the compliance policies. Funny thing is that they do not contain any provisions for compliance to enforce them. It’s an endorsement for bad behavior. When OIG comes in, and they soon will, theyll have a field day with compliance before even turning attention to the other stuff.

go back and re-read the compliance policies. Funny thing is that they do not contain any provisions for compliance to enforce them. It’s an endorsement for bad behavior. When OIG comes in, and they soon will, theyll have a field day with compliance before even turning attention to the other stuff.

No surprise - look at who wrote them. She can’t even effectively plagiarize or manage a consultant to write them for her.

Wonder what HCNA is thinking reading this? I’ll have to spend a little extra time on the third floor today.

The heat is turning up with these posts. They know they’ve got serious stuff submitted for which they’ve taken no action.

That puts ALL* of them in ORANGE suits when the OIG arrives.
* even the drone guy on the 3rd floor who’s directed to review Cafepharma weekly and report to ‘the head’. If he’s not taking action outside, he’s culpable as he has knowledge.

The heat is turning up with these posts. They know they’ve got serious stuff submitted for which they’ve taken no action.

That puts ALL* of them in ORANGE suits when the OIG arrives.
* even the drone guy on the 3rd floor who’s directed to review Cafepharma weekly and report to ‘the head’. If he’s not taking action outside, he’s culpable as he has knowledge.

Who the hell is the drone guy?

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. is committed to conducting business honestly, ethically, and in compliance with laws and regulations. We strive to make the right, principled decisions when interacting with healthcare professionals and healthcare institutions. Our goal is to conduct business and promote our products in an informed, compliant manner.
Garbage. Just garbage for compliance to have the ——- to post that.

Garbage. Just garbage for compliance to have the ——- to

No one in their right mind that is still employed here would ever be stupid enough to call. You are dealing with experienced reps. Reps who know you NEVER report anything to your company compliance in this industry. Why not call your manager, your director, and HR on a 3 way and ask to be fired? It's the same thing as calling compliance.

If you had an ounce of ethics in you, then you would report it. If you’re doing something wrong then you sure as hell don’t belong in the company. Report it to compliance because if compliance does nothing, then they’ll have to answer for it too.

If you had an ounce of ethics in you, then you would report it. If you’re doing something wrong then you sure as hell don’t belong in the company. Report it to compliance because if compliance does nothing, then they’ll have to answer for it too.

Are you serious ?
You report?, that’s a suicide mission.
Compliance has everything they need. In the meantime I just keep looking selectively.

Really ?
Look, this place is crooked and I’m not going to change that. I’ve got a family to provide for and even though I know it’s the right thing to drop a dime on them, my priority right now is income and healthcare.
Don’t judge, you don’t know people’s situations.

Smart move. Keep quiet, do your job, and play the game. Leave the snitching to the naive millennials.