Ilumya $93M sales

It all comes down to managed care coverage. Has someone mentioned this? Otezla, is also easily obtained, so why not give it a shot and see how it works? Says doctor.

problem for ilumya was even after the otezla failures we struggled to get coverage.

need that m access team to step up further.

It all comes down to managed care coverage. Has someone mentioned this? Otezla, is also easily obtained, so why not give it a shot and see how it works? Says doctor.

problem for ilumya was even after the otezla failures we struggled to get coverage.

need that m access team to step up further.

When Otezla launched and several months-over a year, Otezla was NOT easily obtained. It is much better now, but
was not always that way. SUN has the vamped EAP system now...fucking FINALLY....Even before the new EAP
parameters, all Commercial patients received Ilumya. 7 months later, maybe,
Ha.....I have no idea why SUN stands in it’s own way.....!

I really don’t think it’s about the big pharma playbook or not.

This is about a company that’s lacking foresight, vision, culture, trust and the ability to develop sound strategies and then execute on them.

It’s basic stuff.

I couldn’t agree more!! And let me add, yet again, all the male egos constantly stroking theirs and other “senior leaderships”. HEY H.O. “Know it alls”,
why don’t you actually LISTEN to the VERY PEOPLE KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON???!!!! You FUCKS are stashed away in cubicles, holding meetings to figure out when your NEXT meeting will be while you are HANDED idea after strategy after solutions!!! WHY aren’t you asking more questions to gain further insights? Better yet, why don’t
YOU ALL start, THINKING about HEARING solution-oriented ideas, and STOP with your IDIOTIC, “We” know more than “you” mentalities?????
A blind man can see you all are NOT the right fit for the roles you’re in!
I actually feel SORRY for Dilip believing what he’s told is the truth!

I couldn’t agree more!! And let me add, yet again, all the male egos constantly stroking theirs and other “senior leaderships”. HEY H.O. “Know it alls”,
why don’t you actually LISTEN to the VERY PEOPLE KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON???!!!! You FUCKS are stashed away in cubicles, holding meetings to figure out when your NEXT meeting will be while you are HANDED idea after strategy after solutions!!! WHY aren’t you asking more questions to gain further insights? Better yet, why don’t
YOU ALL start, THINKING about HEARING solution-oriented ideas, and STOP with your IDIOTIC, “We” know more than “you” mentalities?????

There’s something fishy going on at Sun.
Dilip is a smart man. Ethical is a question mark, but he’s smart.
From the CEO to nearly every VP, they’ve been in place about 3 years. The business is not meeting its goals, Ilumya in particular. How can these people keep their jobs ? We’d be gone in a heartbeat.
It just wouldn’t happen anywhere else.

It was said before - the fall was taken on the insider trading to protect Dilip and others. What do the VPs have on AG or DS?

There’s something fishy going on at Sun.
Dilip is a smart man. Ethical is a question mark, but he’s smart.
From the CEO to nearly every VP, they’ve been in place about 3 years. The business is not meeting its goals, Ilumya in particular. How can these people keep their jobs ? We’d be gone in a heartbeat.
It just wouldn’t happen anywhere else.

It's just a matter of time. Surprised that the whole Ilumya team has not been disbanded. The swamis will eventually realize that there is no hope with the overpaid glad handers that are home sunning.

Do you think he believes what he’s being told, or is it that he has very limited ability to control things in the US including his people?
The numbers don’t lie.
He’s gotten his tail handed to him in the US.

He ought to be smart enough to figure this out, or he doesn’t deserve success.

It’s actually reported as 94MUSD in the report for FY2020, ending 3/31/2020, which is months 6-18 post launch.

At this trajectory, pharma models would indicate there’s maybe, maybe 15-20% upside at this point. The trajectory has been set. So we can pretty much bank on Ilumya peaking at 110-115MUSD.

Take out fees, sales, marketing/promotion and general overhead costs, this has to rank as one of the poorest ‘launches’ where over 100MUSD was spent on DTC alone.

Nice job

I’m for real curious, how can this be ? What happened ?