If you know you’re innocent, why not give up the DNA sample????

The argument I’m mounting is that you can’t call someone a fool or a dunce when you can’t even type a sentence. THAT is case closed.
Yes, in fact you can and I did. I’m not typing something for publication and this isn’t a dissertation. Hiding behind my typing mistakes make you the LOSER! Now case closed!

FAIL!
That’s not what he promised.
You either know that and are lying or you’re an ignorant fool. Either way you’ve lost!

Actually, Trump said if he were president he wouldn’t have time to play golf. And Saturday, he played golf for the 298th time during his presidency.

Not a fair trade fool!
Clinton and Biden take lie detector tests with their accusers and then Trump gives up DNA!
Why should there be a trade? How about following the rule of law? When a court orders you to provide a DNA sample, you provide it. Assuming you’re innocent, of course. I haven’t heard any court ask anything of Biden or Clinton. But you knew that already. Done!

Why should there be a trade? How about following the rule of law? When a court orders you to provide a DNA sample, you provide it. Assuming you’re innocent, of course. I haven’t heard any court ask anything of Biden or Clinton. But you knew that already. Done!
Yes, you are cause you’ve made a complete fool of yourself. One judge, not even one court gets to make a president do whatever it says. This is obviously a nuisance lawsuit meant to mess with Trump. Trump is fully within the constitution to tell the court to bug off. He’ll think about it after his presidency but not during.

Yes, you are cause you’ve made a complete fool of yourself. One judge, not even one court gets to make a president do whatever it says. This is obviously a nuisance lawsuit meant to mess with Trump. Trump is fully within the constitution to tell the court to bug off. He’ll think about it after his presidency but not during.
except he said he never met her and now is too scared to prove it. Weak