Another Texas cop murders innocent civilian

Yes, a just and powerful God who created Zeus to be free moral agents. Judgement Day will come and you two fools will see.

Meanwhile, we’ll mark you down as another special idiot who believes that Justice never occurring in better than justice delayed. :p:D

Why would any God powerful enough to make planets and shit, delay justice? Give it on the spot and show the damned world that beheading isn't cool. But we know why, right? Because he doesn't have any power. The Universe does.

Why would any God powerful enough to make planets and shit, delay justice? Give it on the spot and show the damned world that beheading isn't cool. But we know why, right? Because he doesn't have any power. The Universe does.

LOL! You just aren’t smart enough to follow the God concept are you?

God doesn’t conform to your way thinking.

You’ve lost and will continue to lose for justice delayed is far superior to no justice at all. You keep throwing rocks but they only wind up whacking you in the noggin. Too funny!

The universe has no power. It can’t even think. Kinda lie you! :rolleyes:

Yes, a just and powerful God who created Zeus to be free moral agents. Judgement Day will come and you two fools will see.

Meanwhile, we’ll mark you down as another special idiot who believes that Justice never occurring in better than justice delayed. :p:D

I wish there was a justice delayed, the evidence indicates that is not always the case. :cool:

Nope! You’ve willfully adopted a view which has the logical consequence of there being no justice at all. A very stupid and cynical position at odds with human nature! You lose again!

Bernard,
When you die, your CNS shuts down. Physical pain which we liken to punishment, is not felt. That’s how they do surgery on you. Now your image and the memory of you may be besmirched but physical pain is impossible.so justice takes on a different meaning.

Bernard,
When you die, your CNS shuts down. Physical pain which we liken to punishment, is not felt. That’s how they do surgery on you. Now your image and the memory of you may be besmirched but physical pain is impossible.so justice takes on a different meaning.

Nancy, prove that physical pain is not possible after death. Prove it. Biologically you are correct but there is more than just the physical body - there is the soul.

And justice doesn’t take in a different meaning. It doesn’t exist period if you are correct which means every villain and despot is among history’s all time winners. Something you should be so proud of!

Nancy, prove that physical pain is not possible after death. Prove it. Biologically you are correct but there is more than just the physical body - there is the soul.

And justice doesn’t take in a different meaning. It doesn’t exist period if you are correct which means every villain and despot is among history’s all time winners. Something you should be so proud of!

Bernard,
Your answer disintegrated. As you said, biologically I am correct. That is all that is provable so that’s what we must go with. All the rest is hope. The concept ‘soul’ is a construct of man’s mind. I can’t change the situation, I didn’t make this world. And yes! The fact I live a kind life makes me proud.

Bernard,
Your answer disintegrated. As you said, biologically I am correct. That is all that is provable so that’s what we must go with. All the rest is hope. The concept ‘soul’ is a construct of man’s mind. I can’t change the situation, I didn’t make this world. And yes! The fact I live a kind life makes me proud.

Nancy, not everything is proven or disproven under laboratory conditions. Reality is not bounded by science alone. The consideration of the SUPERnatural obviously exceeds mere lab investigation. So actually your argument never had any integrity to begin with.

Just for fun -
http://ebenalexander.com/books/proof-of-heaven/

Certainly not the last word or definitive proof, just the observations of someone who knows much more about the brain, anesthesia and life and death than you do. But hey, I’m sure you know better, right? LOL! Actually you’re just stubborn and narrow minded.

As one brick in a solid wall of evidence which for the open minded is easy to see, it’s interesting and in police work they call this a clue - catch one! :rolleyes:

Bernard,

Some more interesting information for those who aren’t terminally stubborn and narrow minded

“...New Afterword clarifying many of the issues introduced or hinted at in the original Proof of Heaven: the deep mystery of consciousness (especially the emerging scientific notion that consciousness is not created by the brain, but filtered through it) and the thunderbolt revelations of that view, the nature of the Oneness of all that is (including all souls as Divine Spirit), that science and spirituality strengthen each other (deeper truth lies at the origin of both), that reincarnation (especially the scientific evidence for past life memories in children) is an established fact that demands a far richer view of consciousness and of our existence. Evolution and consciousness are intimately related; consciousness is crucially involved in unfolding reality (as the results of experiments in quantum mechanics have been trying to tell us for more than a century).....”

Some more interesting information for those who aren’t terminally stubborn and narrow minded

“...New Afterword clarifying many of the issues introduced or hinted at in the original Proof of Heaven: the deep mystery of consciousness (especially the emerging scientific notion that consciousness is not created by the brain, but filtered through it) and the thunderbolt revelations of that view, the nature of the Oneness of all that is (including all souls as Divine Spirit), that science and spirituality strengthen each other (deeper truth lies at the origin of both), that reincarnation (especially the scientific evidence for past life memories in children) is an established fact that demands a far richer view of consciousness and of our existence. Evolution and consciousness are intimately related; consciousness is crucially involved in unfolding reality (as the results of experiments in quantum mechanics have been trying to tell us for more than a century).....”

I though Baba Ram Dass just died. This is hippie shit.

No, about as far from hippie stuff as you can get. :rolleyes:

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo - Devotion to the Mystic Law of the Universe or Glory to the Sutra of the Lotus of the Supreme Law and is the central mantra chanted within all forms of Nichiren Buddhism. Bare your souls with the same freedom you bare the breasts that display your love beads. These things are all just so natural. ;)

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo - Devotion to the Mystic Law of the Universe or Glory to the Sutra of the Lotus of the Supreme Law and is the central mantra chanted within all forms of Nichiren Buddhism. Bare your souls with the same freedom you bare the breasts that display your love beads. These things are all just so natural. ;)

So are malaria, aids and cholera. ;):rolleyes:

You nuked nothing. You further demonstrated that you have an issue with the natural joy of sex which is what brought you to this earth. V has fun with it and celebrates it naturally. He makes you look like a hillbilly.

Wow! I feel for you and V! Nuked by a hillbilly!

You two fools are simply ignorant shallow, neopagans.

I believe in the natural joy of sex and celebrating it as much or more than you pagan loons, I just do it according to God’s rules. Yeah, I know you don’t believe in God blah, blah, blah. But then you get the trump card thrown in your faces which is that Christian sexual morality whether God exists or not has been shown to be the best method of promoting human happiness and flourishing.

Congrats! You just got nuked by a hillbilly! :cool::D

Wow! I feel for you and V! Nuked by a hillbilly!

You two fools are simply ignorant shallow, neopagans.

I believe in the natural joy of sex and celebrating it as much or more than you pagan loons, I just do it according to God’s rules. Yeah, I know you don’t believe in God blah, blah, blah. But then you get the trump card thrown in your faces which is that Christian sexual morality whether God exists or not has been shown to be the best method of promoting human happiness and flourishing.

Congrats! You just got nuked by a hillbilly! :cool::D

Many go to church and check the 'Christian' box on applications and questionnaires. Very few practice the strict Christian sexuality (sex only within the confines of marriage) that you espouse.

The data is in:

Pre-marital sex is pretty much the standard. Here's just one source:
https://www.guttmacher.org/news-rel...niversal-among-americans-and-has-been-decades

Extramarital sex happens in 16 - 20% of the population:
https://ifstudies.org/blog/number-4-in-2017-americas-generation-gap-in-extramarital-sex

Consensual non-monogamy runs about 4%:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...elationships-are-more-popular-you-might-think

Poof ! There goes your argument !!! :rolleyes:

Many go to church and check the 'Christian' box on applications and questionnaires. Very few practice the strict Christian sexuality (sex only within the confines of marriage) that you espouse.

The data is in:

Pre-marital sex is pretty much the standard. Here's just one source:
https://www.guttmacher.org/news-rel...niversal-among-americans-and-has-been-decades

Extramarital sex happens in 16 - 20% of the population:
https://ifstudies.org/blog/number-4-in-2017-americas-generation-gap-in-extramarital-sex

Consensual non-monogamy runs about 4%:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...elationships-are-more-popular-you-might-think

Poof ! There goes your argument !!! :rolleyes:

Idiot boy, you’re not telling me anything I don’t already know. What you need to know and have been told is that married, monogamous Christian couples have the best sex lives. The data is in. Case closed.

As to what you posted, that’s why we are having such problems in our society. There’s a direct relationship between the trends you noted and social problems. We were a far healthier culture when we more closely adhered to Christian sexual morality. So thanks for doing the leg work to prove my overarching point. Good boy! :p:D