• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

I WILL MISS _____ THE MOST

the roflmao moments when my old partner entered calls on an office that burned to the ground 2 years ago.

Wish I could hear that CSA conversation with my old p. What? there is no building there? Oh crap!!

Now thats funny! I will miss having to run outside my house and start my car and sit there so I could call back my DSM and pretend I was driving to my next call. I always had cell phone issues and would cut him off. He had nothing to offer anyway. Oh wait I am still doing that. got retained baby and still at home. Its friday i never work on friday.

DSMs pay for the car, too.

by the way, whatever you pay for the car usage, you can add it up and put on tax return as "unreimbursed emplyee business expense". Its a cost you have to pay the employer, similar to if you had to buy a uniform at your own expense. If you didn't work for AZ, you would NOT be paying AZ to use the car. Maybe you'd have payments elsewhere BUT, the reality is , the car payment to AZ is an "employee business expense", AND it's not not reimbursed, so..there ya go. $180 x 12 = $2160 year. 25% tax bracket = $500+ tax savings. Yup.

by the way, whatever you pay for the car usage, you can add it up and put on tax return as "unreimbursed emplyee business expense". Its a cost you have to pay the employer, similar to if you had to buy a uniform at your own expense. If you didn't work for AZ, you would NOT be paying AZ to use the car. Maybe you'd have payments elsewhere BUT, the reality is , the car payment to AZ is an "employee business expense", AND it's not not reimbursed, so..there ya go. $180 x 12 = $2160 year. 25% tax bracket = $500+ tax savings. Yup.

NOPE!

Stand and Demand!

We spent like $300,000 on this initiative and everyone in the room just sat there with there mouth open wondering why the leaders at AZ would even consider thinking about these liberal women telling to Stand for our people and Demand performance from them.

I guess it didn't work because most of the people at AZ sit on their asses while AZ demands ZS associates (Chicago, Illinois) to lower costs by cutting people's so-called careers from them.

Oh Wait - What About "Friday 5's" DMs! This was even better. I sent so many messges to my RSD about my Fridays 5's, yet he never emailed back. Another $300,000 down the drain.

Those clocks were a hit at my yard sale. Didn't feel guilty since we were told to destroy them afterall!! I also gave one to my town's Road & Bridge Dept, where they hung it in their Maintanence garage where I vote. Every Election Day when I walk in to vote, I see it hanging on the wall. I laugh hysterically when I see it while evryone else looks at me puzzled!

The wasted years of my life whored out for a paycheck to a bunch of complete assholes who are doing exactly the same thing I was doing.

If we met in another life we might have been friends. Doubtful, but maybe. Likely wouldn't have wanted to give them the time of day.

The unrealistic number of calls. Feeling bad about faking the number to stay above the bar, off the list, and out of trouble - knowing that those above me were faking even more.

Knowing that managers and people at corporate headquarters read these threads and can't believe this is what our people think of the company. Sure, everyone who's a rep doesn't post entries on this site, but a majority of reps feel the same way. This may be rhetorical question, but why doesn't management learn from these posts, on all company boards, and try a new way of doing business? It's rhetorical because if they did, they'd be going against corporate and it would be a career suicide. Esp. in today's environment.

Knowing that managers and people at corporate headquarters read these threads and can't believe this is what our people think of the company. Sure, everyone who's a rep doesn't post entries on this site, but a majority of reps feel the same way. This may be rhetorical question, but why doesn't management learn from these posts, on all company boards, and try a new way of doing business? It's rhetorical because if they did, they'd be going against corporate and it would be a career suicide. Esp. in today's environment.

It is much easier to go with the flow, than to turn around and head against the current. Believe, or leave.