I sat by a lake

I have to say I enjoyed the rants over the years. CP probably wondered what the hell was going on! Hah, hah!

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6488591"]I am the original person who started this thread in 2010. I stole it from a friend's post over on the AZ board. I made the first post then the Lake guy took over. I have no idea who he was but I suspect it is Joseph just by the way it was written.

I check back every now and then.

Hopefully who ever The Lake guy is didn't die that would be sad.

Stay safe everyone
[/QUOTE]

I think Sucampo died, what ever happened to Stan And Keith,
remember when we were gunna sell that eye drug

remember when we were gunna sell that eye drug[/QUOTE]
I never Worked for the company. I just stumbled across the string when looking at the most active places in CP. have to admit that I did my part in running up the views.

Well, it's a cool day today with temperatures supposed to only reach about 74 degrees. Then it will warm- up the rest of the week!
Amitiza and I walked by the lake with some of our friends this morning. It was "brisk" and enjoyable!
I do hope everyone had a nice weekend!
The view count seems to be stagnant! I'm glad people enjoy reading my posts!
Last evening my spouse and I ordered take- out food from Red Lobster. I had their Ultimate Feast, and my spouse had cranfest! Both were excellent!
Stay well!

Well, it's a cool crisp day today with temperatures supposed to only reach about 74 degrees. Then it will warm- up the rest of the week!
Amitiza and I walked by the lake with some of our friends this morning. It was "brisk" and enjoyable!
I do hope everyone had a nice weekend!
The view count seems to have stalled. I'm glad some people enjoy reading my posts!
Last evening my spouse and I ordered take- out from Red Lobster. I had their Ultimate Feast, and my spouse had Crabfest! Both were excellent!
Stay well!

Oh we are still here, eagerly awaiting your inspirational messages. We’ve been lurking in the shadows awaiting the rebirth of the thread. Much like a dormant fungus awaits the signal to release spores and conquer the planet. Your messages are the breath of life for our silent souls.

“bump” as in sitting quietly like a bump on a log or just resting and building potential for an inevitable mighty spasm of release like a long dormant volcano? Hopefully the latter but it has been a nun’s age since we have seen and stimulation on this thread. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!

That guy was sent to a mental hospital. He may need years of rehabilitation before being released.
I hope a good home was found for the dog.
Well since this thread started in 2010, either the dog is 14 (unlikely) or it died of natural causes having had a great long life of running by the lake. Any dog now would be Amitiza the Second. Long live Amitiza II!

Well since this thread started in 2010, either the dog is 14 (unlikely) or it died of natural causes having had a great long life of running by the lake. Any dog now would be Amitiza the Second. Long live Amitiza II!
And what became of the good doctor that somehow found time to golf everyday and eat Chinese food with the original poster? Thankfully the thread continues to live.

remember when we were gunna sell that eye drug[/QUOTE]
C’mon folks we need a few posts or the board will be tossed to the death room!

remember when we were gunna sell that eye drug
C’mon folks we need a few posts or the board will be tossed to the death room!
[/QUOTE]
I’m willing to do my part, just like Grandpa did on the beaches of Normandy or as Trump did at the podiatrist office getting that bone spur exemption