I sat by a lake

I am the original person who started this thread in 2010. I stole it from a friend's post over on the AZ board. I made the first post then the Lake guy took over. I have no idea who he was but I suspect it is Joseph just by the way it was written.

I check back every now and then.

Hopefully who ever The Lake guy is didn't die that would be sad.

Stay safe everyone

I am the original person who started this thread in 2010. I stole it from a friend's post over on the AZ board. I made the first post then the Lake guy took over. I have no idea who he was but I suspect it is Joseph just by the way it was written.

Stay safe everyone

I’ve been following this thread for at least four years. At times the banter was quite humorous. I even engaged in some running up of the view count. The last Lake dude left rather abruptly lending me to believe something unfortunate happened to him.
Stay safe everyone

The dog died, lake dried up, my golfing doctor friend was jailed for opioid diversion, the name of the Chinese place was Whuhan Delight, and the Women’s shelter found my hidden cam.

I have to say I enjoyed the rants over the years. CP probably wondered what the hell was going on! Hah, hah!

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6488591"]I am the original person who started this thread in 2010. I stole it from a friend's post over on the AZ board. I made the first post then the Lake guy took over. I have no idea who he was but I suspect it is Joseph just by the way it was written.

Stay safe everyone[/QUOTE]