I plan on doing nothing this week

<

I plan on putting out a hundred bags of mulch in my yard. I bought then 5 for 10 bucks at the Home Depot.

By the way... I made a few trips with my POS fusion to get them home.

FU MERCK!!

I intend to spend at least 10 of my Merck hours this week doing the same thing.

FU Merck.

I am no longer at Merck and have been forced into retirement thanks to the
Obammo economy…

I understand why reps have such hostility toward Merck and want to do whatever it
takes to screw the company…the senior management of Merck is reaping what they
have sown over the years…

I hope every Merck rep works as little as possible this week while still drawing a
healthy paycheck…

FU MERCK!

I am no longer at Merck and have been forced into retirement thanks to the
Obammo economy…

I understand why reps have such hostility toward Merck and want to do whatever it
takes to screw the company…the senior management of Merck is reaping what they
have sown over the years…

I hope every Merck rep works as little as possible this week while still drawing a
healthy paycheck…

FU MERCK!

Amen to that! I sell houses while on merck's dime!

FU MERCK!!!!

Have always been a hard working rep. Yes, i know we are useless, but still always put in a honest day's work at least. But since the last downsizing I have been pretty much doing the minimum. Now I am at a point where I plan to start doing less than the minimum. late to the game, but I am ready to play. Anyone who has been working on the 15 by 15 schedule have advice to stay under radar? So many people just don't care anymore and I am now one of them.

I had a landscaper at one point but the Merck raises are not decent so I do it myself. If only I got a huge raise like Kenny Fraizer. I like the uber idea. I might give it a try.

FU MERCK!!

Get your lazy ass out and do your own yard work, better get the old lady off her ass and mow the yard. Women are so useless as it is!