Hey Riad, Here's My Plan

As I was viewing your diatribe, I received my invitation to the S3 Executive Training Program. As you may or most likely may not be aware, we (S3s) will be over seeing the Inventiv contract professionals as the salesforce is converted. I for one can't wait! Oh by the way,you won't need to worry where you are in this picture.

Sounds awesome, man. Good for you! I envy your participation in "executive training" and your "over seeing" role of contract "professionsals" in the pharmaceutical sales professions. You should feel extremely proud of this great accomplishment in these very difficult and challenging times. Keep up the good work!

Sounds awesome, man. Good for you! I envy your participation in "executive training" and your "over seeing" role of contract "professionsals" in the pharmaceutical sales professions. You should feel extremely proud of this great accomplishment in these very difficult and challenging times. Keep up the good work!

Either you're being sarcastic or you are the dumbest SOB on the planet.

Could not be prouder. Worked very hard for the position unlike what you see being expressed on these threads. I amassured that I and other S3s will survive and prosper after July in an exciting and rewarding career.

Could not be prouder. Worked very hard for the position unlike what you see being expressed on these threads. I amassured that I and other S3s will survive and prosper after July in an exciting and rewarding career.

I guess you weren't told that all of our titles are being changed and the S3 need may be eliminated entirely July 1. There will be many more unsettling demotivating changes coming. They will make everyone very unhappy in a mater of weeks. Good luck.

I guess you weren't told that all of our titles are being changed and the S3 need may be eliminated entirely July 1. There will be many more unsettling demotivating changes coming. They will make everyone very unhappy in a mater of weeks. Good

This is old news regarding S3s I just hope they protect these peoplemas they have given so much

First I've heard of this-more detail please.

Change? Cease to exist? How? Everyone losing their title redoing entire Merck levels sounds like a lot of unnecessary work . Demotivatibg for those who have gotten higher levels to take it away from them on top of lay offs. What kind of company is this? Here's our system, wait 40% laid off and now you start over at lower levels with no reason? WTF

Change? Cease to exist? How? Everyone losing their title redoing entire Merck levels sounds like a lot of unnecessary work . Demotivatibg for those who have gotten higher levels to take it away from them on top of lay offs. What kind of company is this? Here's our system, wait 40% laid off and now you start over at lower levels with no reason? WTF

There are multitudes of reasons - look in the mirror it is self evident - duck quickly after looking the mirror may shatter.

Isn't the company plan to drop the ball on Hepatitis C? Learn HIV to make them money then wait and see if MK5172 means anything to anyone in a couple of years? Now the customers know Merck doesn't care about HCV either unless they make enough money selling their drugs.

Oops, maybe we in leadership were a little too transparent. You weren't supposed to figure that out. We kept saying we were committed, why couldn't you just swallow that like good little reps? Now we are showing our commitment by making sure everyone knows they need to choose where they live wisely. Nothing else matters. Even Riad's ridiculous plan to take charge of your career. Seriously?

well, we must agree to dis-agree. I was honored to have been chosen. My daughter loved playing with the dolphins! It was a trip she will not forget easily. We simply had a nice break from the year of hard work. I am refreshed now and cant wait for the new challenges.

Is this Stockholm Syndrome exhibit A? Anyone remember Patty Hearst?

I have learned to be Thankful for what I have and not be envious of others. Some have more and some have less. If I can help those who have less than great, but I am Thankful for my situation. My daughter also loved the slides and the fact that we were together. Again, TP thanks for allowing me to go.

I have learned to be Thankful for what I have and not be envious of others. Some have more and some have less. If I can help those who have less than great, but I am Thankful for my situation. My daughter also loved the slides and the fact that we were together. Again, TP thanks for allowing me to go.

I remember you ad your family very well. Glad we could bring some happiness into your lives - you deserved it for all your hard work and for that I appreciate you as a trusted employee

Actually, I can respond for myself...Thanks. I fully informed my management what I was doing and I was given the blessing. Again, I was just thankful to meet individuals who make me proud to work for Merck. I felt humbled by the strength of character I saw in most who were there. Obviously, If there was a mistake, It was not in me bringing my daughter - it was in not picking my TeamMates for the trip, who deserved the trip far more than I did. I was just glad to be along side "The Best"

Actually, I can respond for myself...Thanks. I fully informed my management what I was doing and I was given the blessing. Again, I was just thankful to meet individuals who make me proud to work for Merck. I felt humbled by the strength of character I saw in most who were there. Obviously, If there was a mistake, It was not in me bringing my daughter - it was in not picking my TeamMates for the trip, who deserved the trip far more than I did. I was just glad to be along side "The Best"

gag me....

This is mass chaos- just call everyone already and let them know if they have a territory or not and what territory they will be working. So unprofessional to drag this out with everyone knowing in a matter of days they may not have a job. It is not motivating, and everyone is draining energy and being demoralized by this process. You know what you're doing so get it over with and we can move forward. Stop wasting our lives and time.

gag me....

Agree! It sure sounds like the previous poster is a little bit too happy about this trip and certainly is proclaiming the opposite of everyone else that I have spoken to since returning. Probably a CTL in disguise, my guess, or as someone else posted, a paid PR person is on board this site to downplay any negativity.