• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

I didn't realize how bad it is in Hep C

I cry every morning when I wake up and cry every night while drinking scotch. I am so sad. :( Loulou and Randy the dandy need to pump me up!

What wrong champ? Didn't make your monthly COT goal? Thats ok, you tried. Sometime we don't win them all. How bout we go get you an ice cream? Sprinkles? Nah, sprinkles are for the winners.

Great motivation before leaving the house, why try?! "What about Merck * Co (NYSE:MRK)? Well yes, they do have a treatment coming that is better than Abbvie's (NYSE:ABBV) V Pak. Grazoprevir/Elbasvir combination will take nearly all of the V Pak's revenue. Abbive's treatment will go the way of Johnson and Johnson's (NYSE:JNJ) Olysio. Once Merck releases their treatment, Gilead may lose some market share, but not a lot. Abbive will more than likely lose all of theirs." Seeking Alpha

Great motivation before leaving the house, why try?! "What about Merck * Co (NYSE:MRK)? Well yes, they do have a treatment coming that is better than Abbvie's (NYSE:ABBV) V Pak. Grazoprevir/Elbasvir combination will take nearly all of the V Pak's revenue. Abbive's treatment will go the way of Johnson and Johnson's (NYSE:JNJ) Olysio. Once Merck releases their treatment, Gilead may lose some market share, but not a lot. Abbive will more than likely lose all of theirs." Seeking Alpha

Exactly what my docs have been saying! Merck's MSLs are already spreading the news! F It!

How is that deal working now. 2% MS and giving it away

Express Scripts effectively dealt with Gilead’s hold on the US HCV market by pitting the company against emerging competitor AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV). AbbVie’s HCV drug Viekira Pak, launched last year, would never have gained the exclusive coverage of 20% of US HCV1 market without Express Scripts’ decision to exclusively cover the drug in its 2015 formulary in exchange for hefty discounts, rumored to be north of 40%.

First our doctors were laughing at us, next it was the Gilead reps, and now Wall Street! "The company did a combined $4.55 billion in Sovaldi & Harvoni sales in the recently completed quarter. This was a cool $1 billion above the consensus.
Gilead managed to produce this blowout number despite worries about the impacts of greater discounts on sales. In addition, Viekera Pak from AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) appears to be less than a competitive threat." My kids are now laughing at me!!

Surely good ole Jerry Acuff can help you with some messaging. Try this one, it's a oldie but a goodie "Hey doc, how in the world does a doc like you decide which oral regimen to use?" See if that one doesn't sell him.

Jerry passed due to cirrhosis last year. Not funny.
Jerry makes so much money blowing smoke up abbvie's arss, he can buy a dozen livers on the black market if he wants them. But he doesn't because he's part of the culture of cure. And I'm going to take his selling pearls & hit my VK goals right out of the stadium. BooYa!!!!