I am just a number and so are you.

Absolutely and don't think that you are safe if you made this time. There are 3 more phases already in the works. Twelve months in advance. If this number or this drug doesn't do this by x date then we pull the next lever and continue cuts.

Spot on. They will continue to cut until there is nothing left. That is how you get a compnay ready for sale while keeling the shareholders happy in the interim. You heard it here.

When you pen a phrase like, "you heard it 'hear' first", don't expect a ton of credibility.

Really, the HQ person has given us good info this year. They told us exactly when the cuts were coming and that they would be significant. He or she also told us about some surprising departures before they happened.

Really, the HQ person has given us good info this year. They told us exactly when the cuts were coming and that they would be significant. He or she also told us about some surprising departures before they happened.

Now we all know what the O stands for in OSU. How friggin embarrassing was that performance against Clemson? The Suck Eyes were highly over rated and it showed with less than 200 total yards of offense, 9 first downs and O points scored. They should never have been in the playoffs in the first place.

Now we all know what the O stands for in OSU. How friggin embarrassing was that performance against Clemson? The Suck Eyes were highly over rated and it showed with less than 200 total yards of offense, 9 first downs and O points scored. They should never have been in the playoffs in the first place.

Sounds like someone lost a lot of money on that game

I loved it actually. I have been a huge Ohio State hater for decades. If you go to any OSU event you will see a bunch of redneck hillbillies wearing their ugly ass Ohio State clothing and smelling like pig manure. 80% of them never went to college let alone graduate from Ohio State.

I am very grateful to have a job after the last 6 months of cuts, but I'm starting to dread Tuesday already..thank god we have Mon off and it's a short week?!?! HQ has to know morale is at an all time low and everyone knows that no matter who they are or who they know, they are no longer safe..ugh!!!

I am very grateful to have a job after the last 6 months of cuts, but I'm starting to dread Tuesday already..thank god we have Mon off and it's a short week?!?! HQ has to know morale is at an all time low and everyone knows that no matter who they are or who they know, they are no longer safe..ugh!!!

I have that same feeling in my stomach that usually comes around about Sunday afternoon knowing that I have to face another brain cell killing day of faking calls and just trying to fill a few hours between leaving home and returning. I dread every single day of this but have not been successful yet in finding another job that pays close to this one. I agree though, I know I cannot do this for another year.

I'm not dreading Tuesday at all, in fact, I am looking forward to it! I plan on going to a movie after lunch with my my wife, ad probably will hit the gym around 9. I will fake every damn call on Tuesday! Every single one!

I have that same feeling in my stomach that usually comes around about Sunday afternoon knowing that I have to face another brain cell killing day of faking calls and just trying to fill a few hours between leaving home and returning. I dread every single day of this but have not been successful yet in finding another job that pays close to this one. I agree though, I know I cannot do this for another year.

I have only been doing this for about two years and cannot imagine how anyone could possibly last more than 3 years without losing all self respect. I literally hate my job and I don't want to end up like some of the veterans in my district who seem to have lost all self esteem.

Then go back to school for physical therapy, pharmacy, nursing, or whatever else you are interested in before it is too late and you get stuck there.

I see some of these people in their late 40s and 50s and wonder how the fuck they have put up with this job for so long. Even the Managers and Account Directors have to be bored out of their fucking minds. Maybe they have another job or a great hobby that maintains some sanity. But seriously, there is no future here, morale is totally shit, and customers at any level see any value in us. The jobs in Pharma have become a joke which is why it is hard to even get a decent interview with Pharma on your resume. And I sure don't want to go work for another Pharma company which is just more of the same.

Account directors USED to be bored and HAD the best jobs ever. Now they are being monitored more closely than a rep in Bumfuck, Iowa. We didn't even use Vista for years and now we have to log every phone call even within AZ. It totally sucks and this has been a recent decline thanks to Rose and Diane. What's worse is that the future is all about health systems, not contracting yet they got rid of all those. Wish I got the package but stuck and only in 50s. Have a ways to go yet. Fuck me.

Account directors USED to be bored and HAD the best jobs ever. Now they are being monitored more closely than a rep in Bumfuck, Iowa. We didn't even use Vista for years and now we have to log every phone call even within AZ. It totally sucks and this has been a recent decline thanks to Rose and Diane. What's worse is that the future is all about health systems, not contracting yet they got rid of all those. Wish I got the package but stuck and only in 50s. Have a ways to go yet. Fuck me.

Then 3 cheers for Rose and Diane. Someone who saw the Account Directors for the frauds that they are and decided to clean the house. It was about time since this group of entitled, demoted losers had been ripping the company off for years. Good for them. If you are in your 50s then you must have been stuck in the A.D. role for a long time. What did you do to deserve to be cast into this graveyard of the walking dead?

They are not monitored more closely than reps in Iowa under Dustin B.

Glad most of us are awake and realize that yes we are just a number...how many times do you have to see good/bad/ok reps get let go regardless 'their numbers'... We're not sales commission reps...we get a bonus or whatever you want to call it...Go work 1099 sales job, take off Fridays, skip the conference call...but you better 'earn' some sales..good luck to everybody