Hunter Biden's Chinese money?

Vagitarian

This accusation continues as the laugh of the year:

In 2017, Ivanka Trump’s business won preliminary approval for three Chinese trademarks on the same day that she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago. In May 2018, Ivanka’s business was awarded “registration” approval from the Chinese government for five trademark applications, with an additional one getting “first trial approval.” The same week, President Trump announced he would try to save jobs at ZTE, the Chinese telecommunications giant closely tied to the government. A month later, Ivanka’s business got registration approval for three more Chinese trademarks, on the same day her father announced he’d lift sanctions against ZTE.

Pot kettle, black and we haven't even got to Jared yet or the Muenster boys.

<

In 2017, Ivanka Trump’s business won preliminary approval for three Chinese trademarks on the same day that she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago. In May 2018, Ivanka’s business was awarded “registration” approval from the Chinese government for five trademark applications, with an additional one getting “first trial approval.” The same week, President Trump announced he would try to save jobs at ZTE, the Chinese telecommunications giant closely tied to the government. A month later, Ivanka’s business got registration approval for three more Chinese trademarks, on the same day her father announced he’d lift sanctions against ZTE.

The concept that ‘Republicans’ post Trump have forgotten is shame. They also no longer grasp the concept of hypocracy.

Just so I get the crux of this thread....we shouldn't talk about Hunter because Ivanka sold clothes, right?

No, the point is, some president's kids don't get a pass.

There is no proof that either did anything wrong but we do know that both had dealings with China who is our arch enemy as much as you would like to ignore it.

Ivanka's dealings started days after daddy-o became POTUS - Hunter's did not.

Personally, I don't like either situation and think we should avoid it.

Frankly Vag, I could give a f*ck if Jared and Ivanka are convicted along with Crack-Hunter, Jim, Ashli, and Hollie. But for you to imply that the Biden Crime Family is innocent of selling influence, is pretty laughable.

Frankly Vag, I could give a f*ck if Jared and Ivanka are convicted along with Crack-Hunter, Jim, Ashli, and Hollie. But for you to imply that the Biden Crime Family is innocent of selling influence, is pretty laughable.

And frankly Libs, I could give a fuck if Hunter is convicted. But for you to imply that the Trump family is innocent of criminal acts, selling influence and trying to steal an election is even MORE laughable. There are tape recordings, videos and fake electors already copping pleas. He was going to bring us 'all the best people'? Where are they? He's calling them all names and now, one-by-one they're turning on him. He's 'milk toast' and a laughing stock who spells like a 3rd grader. His wife upped the pre-nup and his daughter ditched him. Lurch is not to be found and the chinless wonder is either strung out on bi-phetamine or blow along with Gov Brylcreem's fatso ex.

We'll have to wait and see. It depends on the legal system. Trump had some good ideas. His flunked out on his big 2 (the wall and abolishing ACA). Then came the mid-term fiasco. If he was half-way smart, he would have been a statesman, participated in the peaceful transfer-of-power and sat back and waited. Then when the economy imploded, he would have spoken up in measured tones and he would be dancing on his way to victory. But he isn't that smart. His influence is waning and both he and Biden are at the end of the road anyway. Before the debt agreement he ranted and raved for True Republicans not to settle. How did that work out? The majority ruled and a majority is needed to win.

I shudder to think what will transpire after I'm gone but since I wont be here, it's irrelevant. In the meantime, it's Palm Springs for me. And guess what? I spend a lot of time in AZ now and they dislike him even more than they did during the election when he refused to show up and speak.

Last edited:

And frankly Libs, I could give a fuck if Hunter is convicted. But for you to imply that the Trump family is innocent of criminal acts, selling influence and trying to steal an election is even MORE laughable. There are tape recordings, videos and fake electors already copping pleas. He was going to bring us 'all the best people'? Where are they? He's calling them all names and now, one-by-one they're turning on him. He's 'milk toast' and a laughing stock who spells like a 3rd grader. His wife upped the pre-nup and his daughter ditched him. Lurch is not to be found and the chinless wonder is either strung out on bi-phetamine or blow along with Gov Brylcreem's fatso ex.

We'll have to wait and see. It depends on the legal system. Trump had some good ideas. His flunked out on his big 2 (the wall and abolishing ACA). Then came the mid-term fiasco. If he was half-way smart, he would have been a statesman, participated in the peaceful transfer-of-power and sat back and waited. Then when the economy imploded, he would have spoken up in measured tones and he would be dancing on his way to victory. But he isn't that smart. His influence is waning and both he and Biden are at the end of the road anyway. Before the debt agreement he ranted and raved for True Republicans not to settle. How did that work out? The majority ruled and a majority is needed to win.

I shudder to think what will transpire after I'm gone but since I wont be here, it's irrelevant. In the meantime, it's Palm Springs for me. And guess what? I spend a lot of time in AZ now and they dislike him even more than they did during the election when he refused to show up and speak.
You people have been after him for almost eight years. He still is Teflon.

You people have been after him for almost eight years. He still is Teflon.

Same with Hunter, you got nothing and now the DOJ as offered to share the info but you don't want that because it would kill your fake sob story.

Oh Moana Lisa! Whine on.............:rolleyes:

Same with Hunter, you got nothing and now the DOJ as offered to share the info but you don't want that because it would kill your fake sob story.

Oh Moana Lisa! Whine on.............:rolleyes:[/QUOTE
WGAF Vag? Xi will be running the show by 2030, at which time you’ll be almost 90. These people deserve what they will live under as slaves. Mayor I gots da swagga is already floating that New Yorkers take illegals in.

WGAF? You obviously do. No one has to 'try' to get Trump anymore', After he appeared on CNN, Trump bragged to guests at Mar-a-Lago that he had "secret" military information that he had not declassified.

Every single thing Donald Trump ever said can be admitted at a trial. So what we have now is a recording of him admitting in secret that he knows documents he had were not declassified and he knows that they are classified information. The difference between a criminal case and any civil case is you have to show that knowledge.

Assuming the recording exists (I haven't heard it yet) it will also help differentiate Trump's handling of classified documents with the handling of classified documents by President Joe Biden and former Vice President Mike Pence. IMHO, Trump jumped in WAY over his head in the job of President. Many felt having a 'businessman' vs 'politician' would freshen things up. In his case, he either didn't have or didn't respect knowledge of the Constitution and Federal Law with regards to our most sensitive secret documents.

As 2 time AG, Bill Barr says, it isn't about the fact the documents were 'inadvertently' (and putting it that way is very generous) sent to hjis home, it's about what was done with them after that fact was discovered. In every other case, Democrat or Republican, there was immediate full co-operation coupled with immediate return. In his case, he jerked the DOJ around for a year and a half and even admitted on Sean Hannity's show that he had every right to do 'whatever he liked' with the documents. Is that ignorance? Or defiance. He could have gone the ignorance route but instead he chose defiance.

WGAF? You obviously do. No one has to 'try' to get Trump anymore', After he appeared on CNN, Trump bragged to guests at Mar-a-Lago that he had "secret" military information that he had not declassified.

Every single thing Donald Trump ever said can be admitted at a trial. So what we have now is a recording of him admitting in secret that he knows documents he had were not declassified and he knows that they are classified information. The difference between a criminal case and any civil case is you have to show that knowledge.

Assuming the recording exists (I haven't heard it yet) it will also help differentiate Trump's handling of classified documents with the handling of classified documents by President Joe Biden and former Vice President Mike Pence. IMHO, Trump jumped in WAY over his head in the job of President. Many felt having a 'businessman' vs 'politician' would freshen things up. In his case, he either didn't have or didn't respect knowledge of the Constitution and Federal Law with regards to our most sensitive secret documents.

As 2 time AG, Bill Barr says, it isn't about the fact the documents were 'inadvertently' (and putting it that way is very generous) sent to hjis home, it's about what was done with them after that fact was discovered. In every other case, Democrat or Republican, there was immediate full co-operation coupled with immediate return. In his case, he jerked the DOJ around for a year and a half and even admitted on Sean Hannity's show that he had every right to do 'whatever he liked' with the documents. Is that ignorance? Or defiance. He could have gone the ignorance route but instead he chose defiance.
Bill Barr is a fat Bushie tool. One of my biggest complaints about Trump. He picked a cabinet full of worthless Neocon colonoscopy bags.

Bill Barr is a fat Bushie tool. One of my biggest complaints about Trump. He picked a cabinet full of worthless Neocon colonoscopy bags.

Like Trump your specialty is calling people sophomoric names and avoiding the substance of the issue.

Grade school, playground, name calling.

Ah Vag, butt-boy of the left.