Hunter Biden criminal charges

Did you think Biden’s bought and paid for media would admit his corruption? Seriously man. And, I don’t give two shits about Trump so you can take that elsewhere.
innocent until proven guilty. That’s kind of how it’s supposed to work. The GOP would much rather just impeach Biden now and find an excuse to fill in later. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way.

Meanwhile our Military has all be in limbo because no one wants to cross Tommy???

Some patriots!!

Did you think Biden’s bought and paid for media would admit his corruption? Seriously man. And, I don’t give two shits about Trump so you can take that elsewhere.

Biden's bought and paid for media? Who had Fox in his hip pocket and lost them by telling such outrageous crap (like Chinese controlled thermostats altering voting machines) and who had Newsmax in his hip pocket but lost them for the same reason and THAT right wing echo chamber played a disclaimer after his interview saying the election was legitimate. And who owned their own Social media company (Truth Social) and its barely surviving? And who has the chance for free TV time in the debates but has decided not to use it?

Take your bought and paid for media elsewhere pal, Trump gets more media time than anyone - the problem is - he uses it for temper tantrums instead of talking to the people and telling us in measured, sensible tones, what he plans to do for the country without actine like a wingnut. His screaming has lost all credibility.

Biden's bought and paid for media? Who had Fox in his hip pocket and lost them by telling such outrageous crap (like Chinese controlled thermostats altering voting machines) and who had Newsmax in his hip pocket but lost them for the same reason and THAT right wing echo chamber played a disclaimer after his interview saying the election was legitimate. And who owned their own Social media company (Truth Social) and its barely surviving? And who has the chance for free TV time in the debates but has decided not to use it?

Take your bought and paid for media elsewhere pal, Trump gets more media time than anyone - the problem is - he uses it for temper tantrums instead of talking to the people and telling us in measured, sensible tones, what he plans to do for the country without actine like a wingnut. His screaming has lost all credibility.

You named 3 media sources. ALL others are lapdog puppets for the corrupt Biden regime. Did you miss my last sentence stating I don’t care about Trump? I’ll repeat it. Save your Trump comparisons as I don’t f-ing care.

You named 3 media sources. ALL others are lapdog puppets for the corrupt Biden regime. Did you miss my last sentence stating I don’t care about Trump? I’ll repeat it. Save your Trump comparisons as I don’t f-ing care.
No one need to buy anyone to be against trump. If anyone has half a brain or a shred of integrity they see right through him and his minions. Bought and paid my a$$.

Did you miss my point? As Chris Christie and other Republicans pointed out so well, Trump brought this on all by himself and people like you continue it.

None of you can answer Biden corruption questions without out “but what about Trump…”
Trump is a corrupt, arrogant piece of sh#t. I can see that. I can admit that. Can you do the same about The Big Guy? Or are the blinders just too effective to connect the obvious dots and admit the Biden name is worth millions to corrupt foreign countries? I won’t get my hopes up as I have no faith in any of you to admit the obvious truth. Let even more Trump whataboutism’s begin in 3..2..1..

I believe the bank statements from the Bidens. You can criticize any source you want, but bank statements are facts. I’ll patiently wait for all the facts and have the last HUGE laugh. Dementia Joe’s story has evolved as more facts have come out. I’ll ask again…You still believe he never spoke with his son about his corrupt foreign business dealings? I mean, really? You’re sticking with that?

You're spinning your wheels. Apparently, you enjoy that. I agree, Joe Biden has a son who is an asshole and a (hopefully) recovering drug addict. I have yet to see visual proof of anything Joe Biden did although I understand the temptation to link. Can you provide visual proof of the 'bank statements' you are referencing? If you can provide that, I'll take a look. 3.2.1 Go!

I would much prefer a different choice on the Dem side in the upcoming election.

Last edited:

None of you can answer Biden corruption questions without out “but what about Trump…”
Trump is a corrupt, arrogant piece of sh#t. I can see that. I can admit that. Can you do the same about The Big Guy? Or are the blinders just too effective to connect the obvious dots and admit the Biden name is worth millions to corrupt foreign countries? I won’t get my hopes up as I have no faith in any of you to admit the obvious truth. Let even more Trump whataboutism’s begin in 3..2..1..

We've been waiting for you to answer V's question.
Tick tock tick tock.
Congressional Republicans have for months repeatedly written to AG Garland demanding he appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden over his business dealings.
Some demanded a specific man be named to lead the inquiry: David Weiss, the Delaware U.S. attorney who has long investigated the case and was appointed by the former president..
So Friday, after Garland elevated Weiss to special counsel status, Republicans in Congress reacted publicly not with triumph but outrage. “David Weiss can’t be trusted and this is just a new way to whitewash the Biden family’s corruption,” Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee wrote on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.
Go figure, when the MAGAts get what they say they want, they suddenly don't want it..

We've been waiting for you to answer V's question.
Tick tock tick tock.
Congressional Republicans have for months repeatedly written to AG Garland demanding he appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden over his business dealings.
Some demanded a specific man be named to lead the inquiry: David Weiss, the Delaware U.S. attorney who has long investigated the case and was appointed by the former president..
So Friday, after Garland elevated Weiss to special counsel status, Republicans in Congress reacted publicly not with triumph but outrage. “David Weiss can’t be trusted and this is just a new way to whitewash the Biden family’s corruption,” Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee wrote on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.
Go figure, when the MAGAts get what they say they want, they suddenly don't want it..
Whiny little bitches.