• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Hunter Biden scandal

So whats your point?
Are you kidding me? It means that I don’t care about Hunter Biden because I was never planning on voting for him anyway. This is about Joe Biden not son Hunter. The right wing media has an erection about this debunked story likely because they got a limp one after Bill Barr dropped “Obamagate”

Business Insider has already debunked the story, and only Fox and right wing sites are desperate enough to wish away votes from soon to be President Biden.
Thanks for your input, Joe. Business Insider has not "debunked" the story, they've just raised a lot of questions about it.
In addition, if Business Insider disagrees with NY Post, that is the only information that can be determined from that (the fact that they disagree). This does not provide evidence regarding which news site is more correct, just that they are characterizing it differently from each other.

The people in the extremely long lines in Texas, Georgia, and Arizona strongly disagree. Tomorrow you will see long lines in North Carolina. Huge turnout ALWAYS benefits the Democrats.
Say howdy to President Biden
North Carolina lines very very long and they are sending a strong message they want to see Trump and his criminal administration pack it’s bags and head to jail.

The people in the extremely long lines in Texas, Georgia, and Arizona strongly disagree. Tomorrow you will see long lines in North Carolina. Huge turnout ALWAYS benefits the Democrats.
Say howdy to President Biden
No concern about those voters. Democrat fraudsters don't have proper ID so they won't be allowed to vote in those states. Any provisional ballots will require that you prove your identity before they are counted.