Hunter Biden criminal charges

anonymous

RepubliQAnons like the outcome because they can keep doing what they always do - whine about Hunter Biden. They seem to conveniently forget that their obese blob of spray tanned weird orange tint of blubber pardoned his butty fellow criminals convicted by juries.

<

RepubliQAnons like the outcome because they can keep doing what they always do - whine about Hunter Biden. They seem to conveniently forget that their obese blob of spray tanned weird orange tint of blubber pardoned his butty fellow criminals convicted by juries.

Good point!

Mr. 275 lbs of lard has carried self-pity and victimization to unprecedented levels.

Good point!

Mr. 275 lbs of lard has carried self-pity and victimization to unprecedented levels.

When they say that Hunter Biden got 'special treatment' as a president's child by being allowed to make a 'plea-bargain' deal they show their ignorance. He pleaded guilty and he paid the taxes PLUS PENALTIES that he was charged with being late on.

Guess which presidential child just had HER case on tax evasion dismissed? And that happened during the administration of a different party than her dad.

Court Throws Out New York’s Civil Case Against Ivanka Trump

“Dad, I forgot my cocaine at your house”

And Ivanka has many Chinese patents gifted to her right after her dinner with XI at Mar-a-Lago that rivals her hubby's 2 billion for the murderers who brought down our trade towers and killed 3000 American. One more time, get the fuckin' kids outta politics. Maybe a toddler and definitely a dog but no more overgrown asshole kids on the take.

“Dad, I forgot my cocaine at your house”

Sorry Libs, nice try.

Biden wasn’t even at the White House all weekend - that's on record. The cocaine was found on Sunday. Biden didn’t return until Tuesday. It was also found near the ground floor entrance where West Wing visitors enter the building. There were several tours this weekend. This was probably planted by a Trump operative who later called in an anonymous tip. Donny boy already had a quick 'catchy' answer ready. Even his former Pres Secretary (who is now on Fox) came out and said it wasn't Hunter's. Kayleigh McEnany dismissed the suggestion that cocaine found at the White House over the holiday weekend belonged to the president's son, Hunter Biden.

"For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House].

More FBI docs released today detailing the Biden/Burisma corruption. I’m sure this is Trump’s fault too, right Libs?
For f$cvs sake. Hunter Biden has never snd is today not an elected official. He is a drug addict who used his daddy’s name to get a contract with Burisma. What profits he made doesn’t doesn’t come close to profits the trump spawn and Jared made off of foreign governments using daddy’s influence. And Jared and ivanka were part of the administration. Don jr who know- coke addict holding onto daddy’s coattails- no idea what he does but his girlfriend is beyond homely. . .

For f$cvs sake. Hunter Biden has never and is today not an elected official. He is a drug addict who used his daddy’s name to get a contract with Burisma. What profits he made doesn’t doesn’t come close to profits the trump spawn and Jared made off of foreign governments using daddy’s influence. And Jared and ivanka were part of the administration. Don jr who know- coke addict holding onto daddy’s coattails- no idea what he does but his girlfriend is beyond homely. . .

Bingo!

Jared Kushner, part of the White House staff and Son-in-law of the former president got $2 Billion from the murderers who brought down the Trade Towers. How Did Jared Kushner Get $2 Billion From the Saudis? - Bloomberg

Ivanka had 41 Chinese patents and trademarks fast-tracked by them as soon as Daddy Warbucks was elected.
Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected (forbes.com)

And the chinless wonder, after he banged that singer in a gay bar bathroom, was eating the pussy of former CA governor's wife, grew a beard for his podcast and covered up endangered animal killing photos taken with his brother Lurch.

And what did Hunter do again?

Like Libs says, next !!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I realize CNN doesn’t share these facts with you, but the big guy was paid by Ukraine too. That’s a problem when we’re sending them billions to defend their border.

I realize CNN doesn’t share these facts with you, but the big guy was paid by Ukraine too. That’s a problem when we’re sending them billions to defend their border.

Oh really? Since you purport to know everything about everything, how about some documentation?
After all, I documented Javanka's haul with 2 respectable sources (Bloomberg & Forbes) so what are yours? Breitbart? Give us a break. :p

No facts showing daddy Biden got money from Burisma. Not a fool like you who believes every conspiracy theory. What I care more about is having a party in power who is willing to deal with our climate issues, voting rights, not stealing elections, women’s rights to healthcare, and defending the free world from an autocrat like Putin who seeks to invade a free country then head who knows where next and upset the balance of power in the world. You people following the cult are just so dumb I can’t even argue with you. You care about woke shit, gay people, protecting fetuses but not real children. Hope you all go to hell and rot there.

No facts showing daddy Biden got money from Burisma. Not a fool like you who believes every conspiracy theory. What I care more about is having a party in power who is willing to deal with our climate issues, voting rights, not stealing elections, women’s rights to healthcare, and defending the free world from an autocrat like Putin who seeks to invade a free country then head who knows where next and upset the balance of power in the world. You people following the cult are just so dumb I can’t even argue with you. You care about woke shit, gay people, protecting fetuses but not real children. Hope you all go to hell and rot there.

You got all of that from me pointing out Biden is on the take with Ukraine? You have a lot of hate in your heart. I’ll pray for you.

You got all of that from me pointing out Biden is on the take with Ukraine? You have a lot of hate in your heart. I’ll pray for you.

Probably you should pray for yourself. V just validated the Trump crime family take while he was in office - with reputable, 3rd party sources.

He, then simply requested you do the same with your claims. Yet you choose to throw a 'hate in your heart dart', stay in the hearsay realm and sidestep his question in hopes it will go away. You're a waste of oxygen as far as the rest of us are concerned.

Yes…I harbor hate in my heart for those who don’t value lives of those of us who are actually breathing by supporting a death cult who values their weapons over their children. Afraid of kids getting shot in school, afraid to go to malls, afraid to go to movie theaters. Hell, I don’t even go to big box stores anymore because your cult wants people to have semi automatics which can kill a lot of people. I also have hate in my heart for you fools who have fought efforts to curb climate change- voting for the right wing zealots who are supported by big oil and coal and god forbid if government tries to curb CO2…Not looking good for our kids and grandkids unless stringent measures are taken. I guess you cult can take all your money and cram it up your a$$ and use it for your backbone once many parts of the world and the US become uninhabitable. Yes- I have big hate in my heart for uneducated fools who call themselves “Christian’s And while I’m at it let’s tax the fucking churches!!!!! Places like Dream City Church which spawned Charlie Kirk—-christofascists.

Reactions: Vagitarian

Yes…I harbor hate in my heart for those who don’t value lives of those of us who are actually breathing by supporting a death cult who values their weapons over their children. Afraid of kids getting shot in school, afraid to go to malls, afraid to go to movie theaters. Hell, I don’t even go to big box stores anymore because your cult wants people to have semi automatics which can kill a lot of people. I also have hate in my heart for you fools who have fought efforts to curb climate change- voting for the right wing zealots who are supported by big oil and coal and god forbid if government tries to curb CO2…Not looking good for our kids and grandkids unless stringent measures are taken. I guess you cult can take all your money and cram it up your a$$ and use it for your backbone once many parts of the world and the US become uninhabitable. Yes- I have big hate in my heart for uneducated fools who call themselves “Christian’s And while I’m at it let’s tax the fucking churches!!!!! Places like Dream City Church which spawned Charlie Kirk—-christofascists.

Cool story, psycho. I simply accurately pointed out Biden is corrupt. Seek help. I’m concerned for the well being of those around you. Again, prayers for the safety of your family, friends and acquaintances. Seriously.

Probably you should pray for yourself. V just validated the Trump crime family take while he was in office - with reputable, 3rd party sources.

He, then simply requested you do the same with your claims. Yet you choose to throw a 'hate in your heart dart', stay in the hearsay realm and sidestep his question in hopes it will go away. You're a waste of oxygen as far as the rest of us are concerned.

So, nothing on the Biden corruption then? Where can I get one of those blindfolds?

Cool story, psycho. I simply accurately pointed out Biden is corrupt. Seek help. I’m concerned for the well being of those around you. Again, prayers for the safety of your family, friends and acquaintances. Seriously.

You accurately pointed out what?
You haven't presented a scintilla of documentation.
Please go jerk off somewhere else unless you actually document something.

You accurately pointed out what?
You haven't presented a scintilla of documentation.
Please go jerk off somewhere else unless you actually document something.

It’s all there. You just refuse to look at it.
Hunter’s Laptop (treasure trove of evidence)
Tony Bobulinski (facts)
Recent whistleblowers (facts)
1023 Document (facts)
Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor after his bribes (fact)

I get it. You love dementia Joe so none of those facts count in your mind. But, at some point even YOU won’t be able to deny the obvious compromising corruption anymore.