• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Huge Layoffs Coming in October 2024

They want heads off the books by Jan.01, 2025 which means they need to leave in 2024. That’s not rocket science. Policy requires notification before November. For instance they may not notify you 2-3 weeks before Christmas. That part is good. If you don’t believe the posts then no worries my dear. Be Happy, Don’t Worry.

They want heads off the books by Jan.01, 2025 which means they need to leave in 2024. That’s not rocket science. Policy requires notification before November. For instance they may not notify you 2-3 weeks before Christmas. That part is good. If you don’t believe the posts then no worries my dear. Be Happy, Don’t Worry.
…………and “TRUST US”

The layoffs will start from next week with each business line having a different target (combination of eliminating open headcount and workforce reduction). The range is between 10%-25% based on business line. Lot off work is being done for last 8 weeks under the umbrella of cash flow optimization. I am very surprised that so many folks are completely unaware of what is happening in the company… probably they drank company koolaid for so long .. read John Walk commitment to the market (about 5 Billion reduction in operating expense )

The layoffs will start from next week with each business line having a different target (combination of eliminating open headcount and workforce reduction). The range is between 10%-25% based on business line. Lot off work is being done for last 8 weeks under the umbrella of cash flow optimization. I am very surprised that so many folks are completely unaware of what is happening in the company… probably they drank company koolaid for so long .. read John Walk commitment to the market (about 5 Billion reduction in operating expense )
Bro is trolling, there's no chance they'd cut that deep. Execs I've talked to said up to 20% budget cuts on each team, not 25% layoffs. That means subscriptions, contractors, personal expenses, etc. There's just no way what you're saying is possible.