Huge Layoffs Coming in October 2024

I hope some “do nothing Directors” were let go, what a waste of money to the company they are, $400k base and $120k bonus plus LTI plus add 40% for fully loaded-approaching $1mm total cost per. Ridiculous. Have several layers of VPs & Directors all reporting to each other. Flatten out the organization. Many progressive companies only have 4 levels from top to bottom, we have 8-12

I hope some “do nothing Directors” were let go, what a waste of money to the company they are, $400k base and $120k bonus plus LTI plus add 40% for fully loaded-approaching $1mm total cost per. Ridiculous. Have several layers of VPs & Directors all reporting to each other. Flatten out the organization. Many progressive companies only have 4 levels from top to bottom, we have 8-12
the multiple levels of overpaid directors and VPs is a corporate make work program for economically privileged shit heads who got fancy Ivy League MBAs.

Look at the postings. They're hiring more because of the perception of strategic skills

confirmed September 30 $1.00 for the company sales wagon. I’m putting new tires on mine Friday!
I got the same company sales wagon chariot $1.00 offer this morning, nice to sea their taken care of the shills, actual revenue, producing employees rather than thousands of others that suck the profits out of what we sell for.