• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

How Many Uro Reps

Anonymous

As was stated on our call yesterday, there is overlap in Uro and Derm. I do know your Uro reps are very different than the regular Pharma rep. Definitly is concerning. How many Uro reps do you have, territory's large? How many reps total in company?

<

There are 80 uro reps at Allergan. All have Botox for OAB and NDO. Huge growth expectations and the division is delivering. That said, it probably doesn't mean a thing. As it has been said many times, no one at this point knows what changes will be made.

There are 80 uro reps at Allergan. All have Botox for OAB and NDO. Huge growth expectations and the division is delivering. That said, it probably doesn't mean a thing. As it has been said many times, no one at this point knows what changes will be made.

if you look at the numbers the division isnt delivering but thats more a function of richards completely ridiculous sales numbers..anyway, its a lame duck sales force, that sales meeting in february ought to be the biggest load of fiction anyone has ever seen..be more like the last rites and if anyone thinks its business as usual they are living on another planet

There are also 7 openings at this time because the 32 reps that were hired last Dec are leaving because Richard lied about the compensation.

if you look at the numbers the division isnt delivering but thats more a function of richards completely ridiculous sales numbers..anyway, its a lame duck sales force, that sales meeting in february ought to be the biggest load of fiction anyone has ever seen..be more like the last rites and if anyone thinks its business as usual they are living on another planet

How is it a "lame duck sales force"? Those reps have hospital credentialing, OR training, etc. compared to other sales forces with either company AGN & Actavis!

Honestly, looking at the total number of Uro reps and the fact that these products are very different, I still see a need to keep the bulk of the Uro reps on both sides. I can also see CPU splitting into total uro force and then cardio/pulmo force. Point is that both of these forces are slim and already right sized so maybe some cuts but not wide spread. Can't speak for any other force, like derm, etc..

Wow, Just WOW! Richard did not lie. For those of us that went through 2013 together we saw a year of great over achievement so of the 32 that were hired and told your overall comp package it was based on the success of 2013. I'm sorry that some of you lack the skill or drive to achieve a high comp level at this company but I know plenty of people last year that crossed the finish line in high fashion and are on track to earn 180-200k this year. It is always the people who bitch on this site that are not achieving. If you went out in the field and worked as much as you bitched you would make good money. If you had enough business acumen to be able to run your business and understand AMU you would be successful. You were hired to do a job and do it well. This includes customer education, driving sales, getting arbitration, and understanding AMU. If you are whining or unhappy go find a new F-ing job and move on otherwise get you ass to work and help the nation hit the x3 bonus, Bitch!

Wow, Just WOW! Richard did not lie. For those of us that went through 2013 together we saw a year of great over achievement so of the 32 that were hired and told your overall comp package it was based on the success of 2013. I'm sorry that some of you lack the skill or drive to achieve a high comp level at this company but I know plenty of people last year that crossed the finish line in high fashion and are on track to earn 180-200k this year. It is always the people who bitch on this site that are not achieving. If you went out in the field and worked as much as you bitched you would make good money. If you had enough business acumen to be able to run your business and understand AMU you would be successful. You were hired to do a job and do it well. This includes customer education, driving sales, getting arbitration, and understanding AMU. If you are whining or unhappy go find a new F-ing job and move on otherwise get you ass to work and help the nation hit the x3 bonus, Bitch!

I am in the top 20% of the country. Not going to come close to $180k. RC lied about the comp. to all of the "expansion 32" and that is why so many left. AMU is a joke. Do you really think that hospital generates 30% in Urology business?? Plzzzzzz.

Quite comical that you think business acumen to be able to run your business and understanding AMU is what got any of these top reps to success.... maybe a few but for the most part another thread said it--- the allocations in the hospitals are complete BS & these "successful" reps aren't doing squat to increase that business.... the top reps know how to manipulate AMU & it has nothing to do with their ability to run their own business. This job is fun & challenging but the compensation is a Ponzi scheme. The reps that are realizing that are doing just what you said & finding work that is based on their skills--- not this joke.

I seriously can't stop laughing. Wait, no, I'm still laughing. You said "business acumen", still laughing.

This place is a joke. Something I'm not laughing at. Watch the exodus post Q4 and year end bonuses.