• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

How many African American employees are Sales Director or above in your aesthetic business?

Who cares? How many are more qualified than those there now? This trend towards handing jobs to those underqualified in the name of diversity is ridiculous. They recently had to fire nearly all the black coaches in the NFL, because many of them were unprepared and grossly underperformed. #earnit

The NBA is used to understand diversity and acceptance. Massive numbers of Chinese play basketball but they are excluded. Latin Americans excel in every sport be are historically excluded and oppressed NO representation in the NBA. Yet African Americans cry “racist” “racism” while supporting a black superiority mentality about the NBA.

The NBA is used to understand diversity and acceptance. Massive numbers of Chinese play basketball but they are excluded. Latin Americans excel in every sport be are historically excluded and oppressed NO representation in the NBA. Yet African Americans cry “racist” “racism” while supporting a black superiority mentality about the NBA.
Truth hurts. It seems only 1 class cries “racism” all the time. Sad and true. Interesting though when you look at any government assistance usage or crime statistics, they don’t care to bring those up.....hmmmmm

Truth hurts. It seems only 1 class cries “racism” all the time. Sad and true. Interesting though when you look at any government assistance usage or crime statistics, they don’t care to bring those up.....hmmmmm

Original poster here, I never asked if the company is racist. I asked how many blacks have risen to leadership ranks. Your company record is poor and suspicious. If outsiders were to look at your numbers, plus subpoena succession plans, I suspect some may conclude that your leaders such as Tod R have systematically selected who is next up. It’s likely he has never promoted African American employees.

allergan has never been a diverse company. If you’re a female you’re probably a petit blonde and wear stiletto type shoes and have had a lot of aesthetic enhancements. Very very few Blacks in sales. Unheard of in management and certainly not in the upper levels.
White men. That’s allergan.

Original poster here, I never asked if the company is racist. I asked how many blacks have risen to leadership ranks. Your company record is poor and suspicious. If outsiders were to look at your numbers, plus subpoena succession plans, I suspect some may conclude that your leaders such as Tod R have systematically selected who is next up. It’s likely he has never promoted African American employees.

So true. My counterpart was a black female. She always said no one looked like her at the meetings. She was overqualified for a management position, certainly more qualified than any current managers-but was denied interviews. I tried to get her to speak to an attorney, but she said it was pointless. She made President’s Club though.