• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

How many people think we should hire Takeda's droppings?

Anonymous

the turds are dropping left and right at takeda. all that's left over there are the cling-ons. they all think Novo is the special oasis in the desert of pharmaceutical sales jobs.

DO YOU WANT THEM HERE???

<

there are lazy reps at every company. takeda really went down hill over the past couple of years. a lot of hard working people got laid off and upper management continues to screw their reps. if you're a hard worker and good at what you do, then the company you came from shouldn't matter.

See, I don't agree with the original poster.

Around here, the best Takeda reps are still standing. They have a lot invested with their company, big salaries and good bosses.

They don't want to leave. They know they are on a sinking ship, but they have great jobs.

Blanket statements like the top post are stupid.

See, I don't agree with the original poster.

Around here, the best Takeda reps are still standing. They have a lot invested with their company, big salaries and good bosses.

They don't want to leave. They know they are on a sinking ship, but they have great jobs.

Blanket statements like the top post are stupid.

Dumbest thing I have heard.....it's more than evident what's left in my area are Takeda's scraps. The good ones moved on years ago and are not willing to bet their downward spiraling careers on a severance, speaks volumes about their common sense. Plz do not hire these fools.

In a crappy situation good people shine?

Former Takeda rep here....a good one at that. Was ranked top 10% in the nation for 3 years straight. After many realignments and changes, Takeda got rid of specialty division and everything became a cluster. Everyone had different bag mixes and you were ranked among people you don't even share a drug with.

Needless to say, anyone that had Actos was destroyed after the drama with TZD's and newer cancer warning. The company never adjusted the goals, and of course most of those people were laid off. Not to mention that we had to see 250 doctors every two weeks...we were spread too thin.

Upper management ran that company into the ground and then left to start a new company.

Please don't generalize...there are lot of talented reps with longstanding Diabetes relationships in need of employment.

In a crappy situation good people shine?

Former Takeda rep here....a good one at that. Was ranked top 10% in the nation for 3 years straight. After many realignments and changes, Takeda got rid of specialty division and everything became a cluster. Everyone had different bag mixes and you were ranked among people you don't even share a drug with.

Needless to say, anyone that had Actos was destroyed after the drama with TZD's and newer cancer warning. The company never adjusted the goals, and of course most of those people were laid off. Not to mention that we had to see 250 doctors every two weeks...we were spread too thin.

Upper management ran that company into the ground and then left to start a new company.

Please don't generalize...there are lot of talented reps with longstanding Diabetes relationships in need of employment.

A current Takeda Rep here... couldn't agree more with this synopsis! Granted there have been a lot of lazy ass reps in our company, but the vast majority of those are gone. I've survived two layoffs due to my ability to effectively do my job and exceed my goals. Novo would be fortunate to have a rep of my caliber and with my relationships. If I choose to accept a position with Novo I hope I don't have to work with some of you aholes that are stereotyping our sales force.

A current Takeda Rep here... couldn't agree more with this synopsis! Granted there have been a lot of lazy ass reps in our company, but the vast majority of those are gone. I've survived two layoffs due to my ability to effectively do my job and exceed my goals. Novo would be fortunate to have a rep of my caliber and with my relationships. If I choose to accept a position with Novo I hope I don't have to work with some of you aholes that are stereotyping our sales force.

Plz, you dont stand a chance here. I have witnessed the caliber of reps who survived the last two layoffs and you I am sure are like all the rest. If you were not, you would have taken charge of your career and gotten out of that cesspool of failure a long time ago. We do not want or need Takeda leftovers.

Plz, you dont stand a chance here. I have witnessed the caliber of reps who survived the last two layoffs and you I am sure are like all the rest. If you were not, you would have taken charge of your career and gotten out of that cesspool of failure a long time ago. We do not want or need Takeda leftovers.

You must have gotten ass raped by a Takeda rep dude. Get over it.

I put in recommendations for 2 Takeda reps in my area. Great girls. Hot and they work their little fit MILF butts off. I would take them both in a heartbeat.

Many former Takeda reps have successfully made the switch to Novo....and they will again. If you are smart and have good relationships to bring to the table, I'd hire you.

This thread was obviously started by a long time Novo rep who is having a hard time competing against all the new Takeda reps that have been hired by Novo.

The Takeda (not TAP legacy) reps that have transitioned to Novo have brought more diabetes knowledge than Novo even knew existed. Novo reps were insulin reps NOT Diabetes reps and they can't match what the new Takeda reps have been trained on and have sold for years. The best Novo reps have realized there is a huge gap in their knowledge and they have stepped up their game. Takeda reps and managers will continue to move into positions at Novo and Novo will be a better place for it.

Looking forward to our company getting better with the expansion.

This thread was obviously started by a long time Novo rep who is having a hard time competing against all the new Takeda reps that have been hired by Novo.

The Takeda (not TAP legacy) reps that have transitioned to Novo have brought more diabetes knowledge than Novo even knew existed. Novo reps were insulin reps NOT Diabetes reps and they can't match what the new Takeda reps have been trained on and have sold for years. The best Novo reps have realized there is a huge gap in their knowledge and they have stepped up their game. Takeda reps and managers will continue to move into positions at Novo and Novo will be a better place for it.

Looking forward to our company getting better with the expansion.

PLEEEEEEZZZZZ. The above post is exactly why I hope we do not bring on any more Takeda reps. They are the most delusional, entitled, over inflated egos in the idustry. Novo was and is a diabetes company long before any Takeda rep stepped foot inside. The attitude of the Takeda rep is toxic and we do not need it here, it has already destroyed their own company.

PLEEEEEEZZZZZ. The above post is exactly why I hope we do not bring on any more Takeda reps. They are the most delusional, entitled, over inflated egos in the idustry. Novo was and is a diabetes company long before any Takeda rep stepped foot inside. The attitude of the Takeda rep is toxic and we do not need it here, it has already destroyed their own company.

Hilarious! A toxic attitude destroyed the company? Wow...good business analysis! Dimwit!

Prepared to fall further and further behind your new internal competition! To the Novo reps who have a clue (unlike this one) looking forward to working with you!

Will Novo pay 120k base salaries? That's what the average Takeda rep makes, have a hard time believing Novo will pay the big bucks for the Takeda droppings. Remember people, Steve Albers came from Takeda, nuff said!

That's a bunch of crap! Takeda notoriously pays below average base salaries for the industry. Unless a rep was a long-standing Tap legacy or a specialty rep that was reabsorbed into primary care, there is NO WAY they make that kind of salary. I have 9 years pharma, won Cresset (Pres. Club) and came nowhere near a base of 120k.