how long is BI contract for?

Anonymous

I see other postings hat have people already up and running on the BI contract but a recruiter just called me and said they are starting to prepare for hiring. Is it for the same diabetes deal? How long is the contract expected to last?

<

Fixed Duration is a direct hire with B.I., walk, talk etc. like a regular B.I. rep for 2 years upon which company reviews market conditions. This means are you performing, is the company performing and meeting sales goals, any post marketing concerns raised by the FDA. Oh by the way, that new diabetes drug HAS NOT yet been approved, no guarantee it will. Think Galvus and the 500+ reps hired thru inVentiv for Novartis that were let go less than a year later when Galvus wasn't going to be apporved.

Fixed Duration is a direct hire with B.I., walk, talk etc. like a regular B.I. rep for 2 years upon which company reviews market conditions. This means are you performing, is the company performing and meeting sales goals, any post marketing concerns raised by the FDA. Oh by the way, that new diabetes drug HAS NOT yet been approved, no guarantee it will. Think Galvus and the 500+ reps hired thru inVentiv for Novartis that were let go less than a year later when Galvus wasn't going to be apporved.

just wondering, did this drug ever launch?