• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Home office inside info (layoffs)

anonymous

I just wanted to give derm a heads-up that next Friday the 29th, calls will be going out to let you know your services are no longer required at Sun. I would imagine most of you have seen this coming for some time but just wanted to let you know. I can't give too many specifics without revealing my identity. So sad. Best of luck to everybody!

<

I just wanted to give derm a heads-up that next Friday the 29th, calls will be going out to let you know your services are no longer required at Sun. I would imagine most of you have seen this coming for some time but just wanted to let you know. I can't give too many specifics without revealing my identity. So sad. Best of luck to everybody!

Someone comes on here every couple months and post things like this, that never come true and I’ll bet this is another one of those post

Oh so there just gonna pay everyone to sit home 2 Fridays in a row and then lay them off the Friday after? Yeah right they would do it before the virtual POA

Either this is from a disgruntled ex employee or a competitor. We bring in the bucks and have defied the odds for a very long time. Our management is well thought of and I will guarantee you that there is no chance of layoffs.

I think if this is true you can provide further context without revealing your identity. Below are some topics for you:
Whole division or just territories collapsed? Approx how many? Is this all derm divisions or just one? Are they combining derm divisions? Conference calls or individual calls? Employment end on the 29th or work out Q4/ paid out thru end of Q4? Severance? Managers or just reps? How was it decided who stays or is gone? How long has this been on the table? Why the 29th? Do managers know? Does the NSM know? Is the whole division shutting down? Was it covid related or due to product performance?iluyma? Absorbica? Specialty? Are we re- interviewing for jobs like last time?

If you can’t answer any of these then you are just here to strike fear, and I don’t know how that makes you feel good

This actually would be the most wise decision management has made in awhile if its true

Someone apparently has too much time on their hands as to be so kind and generous to alert us to the end of our career approaching shortly. Why don't you spend your time volunteering or better yet.... If you are so caring, send us the winning powerball numbers since you know the future!!!

Either this is from a disgruntled ex employee or a competitor. We bring in the bucks and have defied the odds for a very long time. Our management is well thought of and I will guarantee you that there is no chance of layoffs.
I’m not saying they’ll be layoffs next week but does anyone really think Sun will stay in the US ?

Question to the OP: i know you have been checking back after your original post. Do you have anything to add as tomorrow is the date of your prediction. Honest response appreciated