• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

More Home Office resignations. Others interviewing.

Lost a good one today...

I’d say there ‘were’ 2, maybe 3 decently talented people in Princeton. The 2 I’m referring to: one left about 2 weeks ago - the head of levulan marketing and today, the head of field reimbursement is gone.

WTF, good for them but what kind of place is this to work ? It’s been straight downhill for 2+ years.
#ceomustgo

I’d say there ‘were’ 2, maybe 3 decently talented people in Princeton. The 2 I’m referring to: one left about 2 weeks ago - the head of levulan marketing and today, the head of field reimbursement is gone.

WTF, good for them but what kind of place is this to work ? It’s been straight downhill for 2+ years.
#ceomustgo
There’s no accountability for anything in the home office. If there was, they’d all be gone.

Sun has no employee development plan. It has no employee retention plan. It has had and will continue to have extremely high personnel turnover. The owner doesn’t care. This will never change. So take your pesos and look for an American based company with positive employee ratings. Your life will be beautiful again.

Sun has no employee development plan. It has no employee retention plan. It has had and will continue to have extremely high personnel turnover. The owner doesn’t care. This will never change. So take your pesos and look for an American based company with positive employee ratings. Your life will be beautiful again.
This is not surprising- you’ll never see an employee development plan, nor a LTI payout, even though it’s in your comp package. So negotiate a high base bc you won’t get a raise (1% maybe), bonus (maybe 50% target), and ZERO LTI.
It’s a privilege to work for Sun. You are subservient.

This place is doomed. How can a company compete if good talent keeps walking out the door? People come here and after 1-2 yrs realize that there is no opportunity or incentive and start looking elsewhere. Sun works backwards. They keep the dead weight and send talent off to other companies b/c somehow they think they’re more profitable this way. Keep back filling spots with cheap replacements of those who came before, you don’t need to a genius to figure how the story will end.

This is so true. I was lied to my face about LTI and even had contract with it in. Took legal advice but decided not to take forward

class action anyone? They will only stop lying to prospective employees if they have to pay

This is so true. I was lied to my face about LTI and even had contract with it in. Took legal advice but decided not to take forward

class action anyone? They will only stop lying to prospective employees if they have to pay
This is simply the way Sun operates.

Promise X, then say ‘too bad’. It’s because that’s the way it is in India and they can get away with it there. And, they’re proving they can get away with it here.

On another note: we have so many new shiny folks joining the legal team! They all seem to have robust CVs, so they’ll probably leave soon enough too, or they will burnout from the giant workload!

On another note: we have so many new shiny folks joining the legal team! They all seem to have robust CVs, so they’ll probably leave soon enough too, or they will burnout from the giant workload!
I wonder why we had to get new shiny folks in legal ?
Could it be because the ones before them sucked ? I mean it seems they left at the height of the OIG investigation. Perhaps they know where the real bodies are buried

Everything you need to know about this company came out during the Town Hall. Even though the Home Office has been functioning with everyone, pretty much, working from home AG still wants Is to force everyone back into the office everyday. After almost a year of everyone working remotely you’d think the evidence would support loosening up. It would be a free benefit that almost every other industry company allows. Just one more place where Sun is failing.

Everything you need to know about this company came out during the Town Hall. Even though the Home Office has been functioning with everyone, pretty much, working from home AG still wants Is to force everyone back into the office everyday. After almost a year of everyone working remotely you’d think the evidence would support loosening up. It would be a free benefit that almost every other industry company allows. Just one more place where Sun is failing.
When the new HO opened, AG installed a hard-stop, card-swipe system to get in, and to get out. Ok, not that major of a deal, but maybe.

What was whacked though, is that he had HR give him weekly reports of ‘who swiped in and out when’. He’d also walk the hall after five and take note as to who was in the office.

When the new HO opened, AG installed a hard-stop, card-swipe system to get in, and to get out. Ok, not that major of a deal, but maybe.

What was whacked though, is that he had HR give him weekly reports of ‘who swiped in and out when’. He’d also walk the hall after five and take note as to who was in the office.

That’s what he is creating, an office where you need to punch a clock. Doesn’t matter if you do your job well or not. Just show up. That’s all he knows about how to run a company. Results: Top performer leave/bottom performers stay....

They're stuck in the 80's and afraid of modern times.They lose talent because they can't compete with normal companies.