Highest Paid Device Reps

How do you think a successful device rep is perceived (On Paper/Resume) when going after jobs in IT/Software? In my opinion it's all about getting the interview and establishing rapport with the hiring manager. I have some friends in financial software and hosted cloud services that kill it. also FA's. I'm thinking there are other ways to earn a solid income 200K plus with a better QOL

For sure....luckily my gig has no competition (not intuitive) and great usage because it does actually work. I probably only put in 40-50 hours a normal week and occasional weekend delivery or course. A few of my friends have similar hours and pay who work for cisco, SAP and Aerotek. When I interviewed with software companies in the past the are most concerned with a good education and #'s. They don't care about quota achievement award.....top in district for may or any another ridiculously stupid awards given for mediocracy.

AAA Endograft reps are probably the highest paid in device now, with Core Valve reps coming up when devices are launched. Edwards was paying 450 guarantee/year for 2 years when they launched. I know some AAA guys still consistently knocking down 500K.

AAA Endograft reps are probably the highest paid in device now, with Core Valve reps coming up when devices are launched. Edwards was paying 450 guarantee/year for 2 years when they launched. I know some AAA guys still consistently knocking down 500K.

500k? Sure they do handj ob. Edwards is a bottom feeder an I'm sure RS medical reps make more than they do.

Last poster knows nothing....Edwards is a market leader and the only FDA indicated trans/perc valve. I know a few selling the TAVR/TAVI and are usually around 400-500k depending on how much they were making before.. AAA pays great but is ALOT of work and ON CALL which can be tough. Selling robots you can make a killing and a few start-ups. The top 5% of device reps still make over $300k.