Highest end capital sales (non surgical)

anonymous

Hi all,

B2b and medical background/success, looking to evaluate options soon.

What are some areas/companies/departments etc. to target for lucrative positions not including surgical. Now before everybody rips me for not wanting to be "on call", it's not something that fits my current lifestyle/family balance, thus why I would prefer to avoid.

So looking outside of surgical/on call positions, where's the best place to be? Essentially, what's the most expensive capital equipment in hospitals outside of surgical?

Sorry if this sounds vague or naive, but I've only been in medical 2 years or so, currently plateau'ing with the equipment i sell not being very expensive, but tons of success/awards on resume between b2b and medical positions.

Thanks in advance

<

Hi all,

B2b and medical background/success, looking to evaluate options soon.

What are some areas/companies/departments etc. to target for lucrative positions not including surgical. Now before everybody rips me for not wanting to be "on call", it's not something that fits my current lifestyle/family balance, thus why I would prefer to avoid.

So looking outside of surgical/on call positions, where's the best place to be? Essentially, what's the most expensive capital equipment in hospitals outside of surgical?

Sorry if this sounds vague or naive, but I've only been in medical 2 years or so, currently plateau'ing with the equipment i sell not being very expensive, but tons of success/awards on resume between b2b and medical positions.

Thanks in advance

Look at companies that do diagnostic equipment. MRI, CT, Xray, Ultrasound, EEG, PSG, EMG. Here are some that do non surgical diagnostic capital equipment:

GE
Phillips
Stryker (Beds, Booms, etc)
Maquet (Beds, Booms, etc)
Natus