• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Hey, it's time for a KD CONDO PARTY!

So nice reading this kind of stuff when the company doesn't pay for my storage unit, I have no money for budget (except for gas for the car), and there are no more samples anymore.

So nice reading this kind of stuff when the company doesn't pay for my storage unit, I have no money for budget (except for gas for the car), and there are no more samples anymore.

Why would you need a storeage unit if you do not have any samples anymore?
What good are you people without Samples?

Why would you need a storeage unit if you do not have any samples anymore?
What good are you people without Samples?

We do still have samples. They're all either short dated or expired because clueless idiots in sales ops ordered DM's to push them out of their queue so they don't get dinged for not "using resources"

We can't really do a whole lot with them because we have no budget money to send them back

Even if we did, we're specifically told not to because RM's and RBD's don't want to take any hits on P&L. Nobody seems capable of making any type of decision these days other than stripping away all of our budget

There are still a few good reps around (who haven't been RIF'ed yet) who can do very well without samples. They don't buy into the company line about "rapidly engaging" customers and pissing more people off and closing down more offices. They can drive business in other ways

Some people have a garage full of samples they can't use and have no more storage areas and no budget and can still sell without them. Hope the condo party was fun

"Rapidly Engaging"? Is that the new buzzword?

That's hilarious and deserves a Cartoon of a little blonde girl I know, frantically spewing verbage while her tongue does 360degree, spewing, tongue waggles. In the background the staff has a look of "what the hell" and the Dr. mutters....what did that girl just say?

What has Pfizer reduced itself to?

"Rapidly Engaging"? Is that the new buzzword?

That's hilarious and deserves a Cartoon of a little blonde girl I know, frantically spewing verbage while her tongue does 360degree, spewing, tongue waggles. In the background the staff has a look of "what the hell" and the Dr. mutters....what did that girl just say?

What has Pfizer reduced itself to?

Pfizer has reduced itself to:

People who think that this type of thing actually works
People who live in a dreamworld and couldn't sell ice water in hell

Look up "the Peter Principle"

People in charge are not worth the byte space to write anything more. Just look up that term

We do still have samples. They're all either short dated or expired because clueless idiots in sales ops ordered DM's to push them out of their queue so they don't get dinged for not "using resources"

We can't really do a whole lot with them because we have no budget money to send them back

Even if we did, we're specifically told not to because RM's and RBD's don't want to take any hits on P&L. Nobody seems capable of making any type of decision these days other than stripping away all of our budget

There are still a few good reps around (who haven't been RIF'ed yet) who can do very well without samples. They don't buy into the company line about "rapidly engaging" customers and pissing more people off and closing down more offices. They can drive business in other ways

Some people have a garage full of samples they can't use and have no more storage areas and no budget and can still sell without them. Hope the condo party was fun

LoL. pfizer dies by it's own compliance sword.
remember your training on starter & the compliance policy?
It's YOUR DUTY & OBLIGATION to send outdated samples back.
Compliance trumps budget. If anyone, including RM says anything, point to the policy.
They wouldn't possibly ask you to break a policy, would they??!!
LoL!