Hep C

Gilead was the worst company that I had the sorry pleasure of working with for a number of years....the upper management were a bunch of slimy scumbags...never told the truth...even to the FDA...they should all get 50 years in jail and all of their money & big-ticket, material items taken away from them.

Gilead was the worst company that I had the sorry pleasure of working with for a number of years....the upper management were a bunch of slimy scumbags...never told the truth...even to the FDA...they should all get 50 years in jail and all of their money & big-ticket, material items taken away from them.

I hate to say that I am having regrets as well. A bunch of effed up people who thin they have all the answers. Good ol boy network. Reward their own even if they are incompotant. The company is over 50% brand new over last 3 years but the old guard is resistant to those they hire for their expertise. Sad state for this once great company .

I hate to say that I am having regrets as well. A bunch of effed up people who thin they have all the answers. Good ol boy network. Reward their own even if they are incompotant. The company is over 50% brand new over last 3 years but the old guard is resistant to those they hire for their expertise. Sad state for this once great company .

Are you "incompotent"? The company has always had an edge about it since the launch of Viread, it really has never been that great and has gotten away with untold numbers of possible investigations for off label promotion. I sold against it in HIV and HBV and turned down the opportunity to launch Sovaldi, the manager is an ass. Now it is just an 800 pound gorilla giving the finger to the rest of the industry and the insurance companies. You as reps are pawns, no more, no less.