Hep C

Dear Gilead CEO: Why are your HCV prices in Europe so much lower than in the USA?? I hope the Prez has DOJ sue your butt! Global HCV Patients United

Dear Global HCV Patients United
I am John "I Don't Give a F$$$" Martin and I will do as I please. You did as you please in many cases resulting in HCV infection, now you need my medicine, therefore I will call the shots

Dear Global HCV Patients United
I am John "I Don't Give a F$$$" Martin and I will do as I please. You did as you please in many cases resulting in HCV infection, now you need my medicine, therefore I will call the shots
Karma is a real bitch! Wait till you go to hades and burn forever! Maybe the Devil will light you on fire with your $$$s!

Boycott Gilead Products!!

Tell that to the doctors who want treatment to be as simple as one pill a day and not have to deal with adherence issues that the other combo offers. Or tell the doctors to stop treating until Merck come to the market. The facts are, most doctors understand the price situation but want to get their patients treated and out of their practices ASAP so they will suck it up and continue to feed the Gilead profit machine.

The wrath of God is a way of saying that I have been living in a way that is contrary to the love that is God. Anyone who begins to live and grow away from God, who lives away from what is good, is turning his life toward wrath. Gilead employees are marching towards the gates of Hell! Reduce your prices and let patients live!

The wrath of God is a way of saying that I have been living in a way that is contrary to the love that is God. Anyone who begins to live and grow away from God, who lives away from what is good, is turning his life toward wrath. Gilead employees are marching towards the gates of Hell! Reduce your prices and let patients live!

Ex Gilead rep here, first hand experience is that most of the leadership are Atheists.

Dear Gilead CEO: Why are your HCV prices in Europe so much lower than in the USA?? I hope the Prez has DOJ sue your butt! Global HCV Patients United

Because you are too much a Sh!tforbrains to understand how Europe works and why our gubbermint offers no advantage in setting lower prices over theirs.

It is great to see that another company is finally challenging this arrogant organization in the HCV market. Maybe Zep isn't perfect but at least it is viewed as more cost effective compared to your combo pill. As a former Pegasys rep who left this market and who turned down the offer to join Gilead with such a cheap ass salary, it's good to see and hear that you will finally be challenged. Those customers that I have stayed friends with may not be fans of Merck going back to the Victrelis and peg intron days but after dealing with the Gilead rep for the past few years, they say they feel less dirty now that there is a realistic option for their patients.
Let's see how your management puts the screws to you now.

Have fun explaining that dosing schedule, resistance profile, lab monitoring, etc. Your package insert has more holes than Swiss cheese.

How quickly you forget what Merck charged for boceprevir with the sorry SVRs it showed.
Look at the weekly Rx numbers! Merck is kicking some arse! Providers and patients are enjoying your demise as a company! We told you karma is a beetch!