Hep B Division

Anonymous

How is to work for this division? With the Vertex Exodus ... it has created many openings in Hep B and I was wondering if it's worth a jump. Does this Division have a pipeline ... is there a future in Hep B? How is the Culture ... I know HIV is a great place ... how does this division compare?

Just got a recruiter call for GILD HBV. What is the deal here? I hear it is one of the best divisions at Gilead, great product that's beating bms, decent comp, and not completely big pharmaesque. Run or check out?

Nephrotoxic to whom? The drug has been available since 2001 with over 3 million patient years worth of safety data and bc one of your IDIOT marketing iniatives is to try to scare the physician into believing your BS obviously isn't working!! We kicked your ASS in HIV with D4T and now once more vs ETV!!! Sounds like sour grapes my friend!! As far as micromanaging that's manger specific!!

Nephrotoxic to whom? The drug has been available since 2001 with over 3 million patient years worth of safety data and bc one of your IDIOT marketing iniatives is to try to scare the physician into believing your BS obviously isn't working!! We kicked your ASS in HIV with D4T and now once more vs ETV!!! Sounds like sour grapes my friend!! As far as micromanaging that's manger specific!!

dude, look at your PI, it says it right on there dufus, in addition, the NIH and FDA just had some recent inquiries regarding the drug, in addition, the PIs are seeing bmd issues, oh, I forgot, its right on your PI, maybe you can't read or maybe you didn't notice that AASLD had a ton of info looking into safety!

dude, look at your PI, it says it right on there dufus, in addition, the NIH and FDA just had some recent inquiries regarding the drug, in addition, the PIs are seeing bmd issues, oh, I forgot, its right on your PI, maybe you can't read or maybe you didn't notice that AASLD had a ton of info looking into safety!

Ha Ha Ha!!! PI, that's it!!! Which one are you talking about? Your own!!! Just in case you forgot it:
http://packageinserts.baraclude.com/pi/pi_baraclude.pdf

Let me refresh your memory:
1. you have 1% increased creatinine and Viread 0% out to 4 years.
2. Refer to 13.1 in your PI!!!!
3. Refer to section 12.4: Lam refractory resistance at 5 years is 51.5%

Oh, btw, the doctors may be naive to the fact you are showing them data from our HIV studies but don't insult our intelligence!! And one last thing, the NIH??? LMFAO!!!