Helsinn

this horse still alive here - how many “leaders” have been shown the door only replaced by recycled leaders from an inept defunct company?
More lies have flowed from this company then the political beltway in dc and continue to with the recycled hack from Sanofi
Alas the bow tie is alive and well and turns on the consultant fee spicket with nonsensical drivel
And why do we not see the Swiss leadership on a roadshow in the USA if they are so passionate about Cancer ...I mean, there is a personal connection w the Monaco man and a cancer center in the middle south by Wal Mart HQ - has he or any swishers ever set foot in the land of razorbacks to advocate their desire to partner with them or any other cancer center?
And grandpa contract guru finally called it quits and ran off to his generic boys company where he can be coddled by mr territory review ...funny how both failed to land Tenny Onc but could point fingers at the field for “failing” ..maybe genetics will be more their speed
since no eiasai to blame

Expectations are going to be unrealistic. Neither of the two products in our bag can sustain a salesforce this size, or a salesforce of any size for that matter. Leadership thinks we are going to be able to explode these numbers up, they are sadly mistaken. Half the salesforce has zero oncology experience, but yet we are going to be able to grow a gel that's a relaunch from 2012 and a supportive care product in a generic market.........hmmmmmm

I agree with the poster here. While Zykadia was hardly flying off the shelves, it was at last an interesting product to sell. Aknyzeo IV is a little late to the party and with Aloxi going generic, there are going to be issues even once the J code is rolled out. The reality is that, while Aknyzeo is a great supportive care product for emesis, the contracting will be an issue if they aren't able to solidify something with Ion. The company culture is for the shits now. The new guy is turning this from a company that, while not always having the support one needs or being able to find something at the website, is worse than it was before. Turning a company like Helsinn into a midget mirror image of big pharma will not serve the company well. The training is decent however not having a training department is a problem when it comes to consistency. The expense reports with their new vendor is a nightmare. I submitted a receipt for drinks I purchased at a corner store (they had the best deal) and it got bounced back because she didn't understand the receipt even with a note of explanation. Likewise, one of my coworkers accidently submitted the wrong sign in sheet and it got processed through. Nine months later they came back and asked why they were using the wrong signature form (it was the same one everyone else had been given and there were no updates sent to the field force) and why it was the wrong one for that office (possibly a duplicate). Rather than let him correct it (it's a fairly easy fix and the Sunshine laws allow for going back to fix any issue within a year's time frame), they let him go out of the blue. No verbal, no written, no 90 window for improvement.This was a NEW employee by the way (only with the company for nine or so months). I suspect that salary played the biggest role here in that decision as, by the numbers, he turned around a territory that had been performing poorly. Strange company. If you come here watch your back. I'm waiting for something better to come along and most of the folks here are waiting to retire (those that stick around anyway).

There's also considerable work that needs to be done with Valchlor. Rather than use steroids as their indicator for possible MF disease, use biologics because, while it doesn't treat the disease process directly, it will indicate those that are willing to do more than cosmetic derm and willing to treat with a good product for conditions like psoriasis, etc. Most of the derms I have as targets are NOT treating MF if it comes up (as rare as it is).

i am not here to sell valchlor. Shitty product and not interested in visiting dr. Pimple Popper on a weekly basis.

We were clearly reminded that valchlor is montetarily supporting akynzeo in numerous aoccasions this week - that should make you run for door

Monaco man blows in w a cashmere scarf offering and a glass of wine debacle at Bus 1 or Bus 2 meeting each time proudly proclaiming his allegiance to his family run business yet not knowing what it takes to make a Pharma company compete in the US market