• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Hello??? Anyone there? I am an ADRM and you haven't given us shit

<

Almost 48 hours since the announcement, which they likely had advanced notice of, and nothing but crickets. Wtf are they doing? I know that they are awful beyond words, but you can’t tell me that this wasn’t one of the options that was planned for.

If the CED decision was the knife, then the CMS webcast yesterday is the giant foot pushing it right through the heart of Biogen. One of the most damning indictments of Aduhelm's safety and efficacy that I have every heard.

I am an ADRM as well. At this point, I have nothing to give customers. Never in my life have I ever experienced this with a company. Leadership here is a disgrace.
What leadership? This has been a complete failure of leadership and the first layoffs should have reflected just that. THIS IS NOT BIOGEN. The way their people have been treated is disgraceful. Such a disappointment.

What leadership? This has been a complete failure of leadership and the first layoffs should have reflected just that. THIS IS NOT BIOGEN. The way their people have been treated is disgraceful. Such a disappointment.

Sorry to tell you this, but this IS Biogen NOW. Michel and Alisha have been heavily involved in every single ridiculous decision made. For those heading to the biosimilar division, you are taking a hell of a risk. Michel and Alisha have proven that they don’t know how to do anything outside of MS.

Just wait though they’re meeting with cms and will get them to change their minds, just ask the leadership team

Yeah, this whole thing with using the meeting with CMS as an excuse to not have a call with us is such BS. 1) No matter what, we were owed at least a call. 2) Meeting with CMS will not change a thing. The decision is final and it’s not that complex.
Just give us our damn severance packages already!

Yeah, this whole thing with using the meeting with CMS as an excuse to not have a call with us is such BS. 1) No matter what, we were owed at least a call. 2) Meeting with CMS will not change a thing. The decision is final and it’s not that complex.
Just give us our damn severance packages already!

Customers are angry and looking to Biogen for answers and support and they didn't deliver in the past and certainly aren't now. The customers now feel abandoned after they set up infusion sites and planned for all of this.

Customers are angry and looking to Biogen for answers and support and they didn't deliver in the past and certainly aren't now. The customers now feel abandoned after they set up infusion sites and planned for all of this.

You definitely can’t blame them. Say what you want to about the drug, but if Biogen had either publicly defended its data like it did in the 11th hour with CMS, cut the price sooner so as to not alienate the advocacy groups, and offered discounts so that it was profitable, I truly believe that there would have been a more positive CMS outcome. Their arrogance was the downfall of this whole operation.

So, supposedly the board approved a plan for existing patients. Still nothing on path for new or what happens to us. My manager said that Deb sent out an email reiterating leadership meeting the second week in May. What the actual F?!!! I do you know know what you’re doing, yet?!! I hate this place!!!

So, supposedly the board approved a plan for existing patients. Still nothing on path for new or what happens to us. My manager said that Deb sent out an email reiterating leadership meeting the second week in May. What the actual F?!!! I do you know know what you’re doing, yet?!! I hate this place!!!

Maybe they are hoping we get fed up and just leave, then they don’t have to pay severance.

I don’t know what you yahoos are waiting on, I am not going to sit around in this ongoing cluster F nightmare WAITING for a shitty severance. My sanity is not worth it. Have some self-respect and GET OUT!