How can anyone know for certain what is going to happen?

“The opportunity to have a disease modifying drug, a drug that will actually help to slow down the disease process is just incredibly exciting”

FDA Approval will happen.

I do think that this drug will gain a very limited use approval, and 12-15 months after approval the sales force will either be cut to bare bones or totally eliminated due to lack of sales?

You can run but you can’t hide. Adu is coming like it or not.

If this is approved I pity doctors and patients. Little, if any, beneficial effects and insurance companies are not going to cover the required PET scans or the sticker price Biogen will try to charge.

Also pity the FDA. They are now going to receive all sorts of half baked BLAs and NDAs based on flawed post-hoc analyses.

If this is approved I pity doctors and patients. Little, if any, beneficial effects and insurance companies are not going to cover the required PET scans or the sticker price Biogen will try to charge.

Also pity the FDA. They are now going to receive all sorts of half baked BLAs and NDAs based on flawed post-hoc analyses.

This won’t.be a situation like what you are accustomed to doing as a primary care mass marketing rep. Alzheimer’s patients need options. Selling a specialty pharmacy drug for refractory patients is a different game. Patients put on Adu are ones that are already waiting on it’s apptoval. Nobody is saying Adu will be another “me too” billion dollar over used primary care drug. Try to think beyond your PCP bitter mindset for not getting hired here.

This won’t.be a situation like what you are accustomed to doing as a primary care mass marketing rep. Alzheimer’s patients need options. Selling a specialty pharmacy drug for refractory patients is a different game. Patients put on Adu are ones that are already waiting on it’s apptoval. Nobody is saying Adu will be another “me too” billion dollar over used primary care drug. Try to think beyond your PCP bitter mindset for not getting hired here.

Save it. Save your foolish comments. The data is poor and weak and for the pocket of people that claimed it has marginal helped (which is extremely subjective and many claim it is based on other things), the majority saw absolutely no benefit whatsoever. Stress going to get infused, $$$ high cost, potential serious side effects spell trouble on something that doesn't really work. Tomorrow the drug will be delayed with the FDA requesting an additional phase 3 trial, which is at minimum what they should do.

I’m not a drug rep.

Save it. Save your foolish comments. The data is poor and weak and for the pocket of people that claimed it has marginal helped (which is extremely subjective and many claim it is based on other things), the majority saw absolutely no benefit whatsoever. Stress going to get infused, $$$ high cost, potential serious side effects spell trouble on something that doesn't really work. Tomorrow the drug will be delayed with the FDA requesting an additional phase 3 trial, which is at minimum what they should do.

Save it. Save your foolish comments. You got bush whacked you moron. You don’t know your ass from a hole in the wall.