Does anyone know what the contact number for HR to report a Director?

Dear Mice in My Psychiatry Maze (and on Cafepharma),

You are clearly incapable of behaving and will be terminated by a Michel guillotine. I am sorry as I kept some moldy Dunkin Donuts from my time there to reward you for the expected docile compliant behavior. We will identify a new colony of mice for the next round of experiments with lower mental capacity.

It is not about what you are working on but rather your way of working and behaviors that matters. For the next round of mice experiments, we will add a layer of organizational excellence into the study by deploying 100 opossum consultants to guide you towards correct methods to indefinitely swarm problems that you will never complete and are probably unnecessary ventures anyways. This is simply how we do it and deliver efficiency here by assigning the hordes to never complete anything whether useful or not . Unfortunately, it is clear that your mouse colony has failed the Aduhoax maze and measures must be taken at your expense.

My Sincerest Thanks for Your Servitude,

Dr. Ging

Don't go to HR. Some folks will tell you to go to Legal. Don't.
Their "case managers" are connected and unless you have very strong evidence (prob a video tape) they will spin the facts and turn them against you.
And yes it happened to my co-worker (fired) and yours truly who was wise enough to jump ship.

Just need to get enough people together who know enough of the misdeeds. Put Biogens woke trinkets at risk when they cant meaningfully survive much more bad news. The shittiness on many fronts is known and hidden/supressed by hr. Just needs to be woven together.