• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Heads up calls to reps they want to stay

anonymous

So a rep in my area that recently resigned claimed that he received a call from the new RM encouraging him to stay. Has anyone else heard of calls being made to encourage certain reps to stay?

<

So a rep in my area that recently resigned claimed that he received a call from the new RM encouraging him to stay. Has anyone else heard of calls being made to encourage certain reps to stay?

Calls are starting for the select few that will b placed in the TBS positions?!? Anyone else hearing this.???

At least you have reps resigning, in my state not ONE single rep has left. Every Resp and Dia rep thinks they will make it through and is under the assumption that better to wait until they realease a headcount target number reps plus map pf each territory. We feel the idea if cuts to reps is way, way overblown, unless you live in a heavy aco state, like Northeast or something.

At least you have reps resigning, in my state not ONE single rep has left. Every Resp and Dia rep thinks they will make it through and is under the assumption that better to wait until they realease a headcount target number reps plus map pf each territory. We feel the idea if cuts to reps is way, way overblown, unless you live in a heavy aco state, like Northeast or something.[/QUOT

Wow - the balls to the walls approach. You
must have a lot of job openings in your area that they csn fall back on if they are wrong. Not many
pharma jobs in my area other than contract

confirmed! Calls r going out.. Upper mgmt is worried the top reps are going to bail. Correct assumption. If you don't get a call soon start yr search.. The days at BI will b few..

confirmed! Calls r going out.. Upper mgmt is worried the top reps are going to bail. Correct assumption. If you don't get a call soon start yr search.. The days at BI will b few..

I can confirm too. Almost a relief to know others elsewhere are getting called. I've felt like I've been carrying a secret since my call from my soon to be RD.

I can confirm too. Almost a relief to know others elsewhere are getting called. I've felt like I've been carrying a secret since my call from my soon to be RD.

Thanks for letting the rest of us know. At least we can take action now rather than keeping our hopes up. Thanks to all that have responded to confirm.

This is ridiculous and clearly someone posting repeatedly to try an incite fear. Dude...get a grip. Encouraging your peers to leave by lying is a pretty pathetic way to try and retain your position. Sad.